**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IF YOU WERE TO CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME WHAT WOULD IT BE?

13»

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    1. Remove the 5 and 6 star limit on Act 6
    2. Remove champion gates but keep the class gates
    3. Keep Cull as is and buff Ronin instead
    4. Buff the old champs who are far below underperforming
    5. Make offers that are worth it
    6. Make Ghost Rider Incinerate immune
    7. Buff the arenas
    8. Buff Uncollected Difficulty Rewards
    9. Remove the 3* from Cavalier Crystals
    10. Reduce the price of Uncollected Arena Crystals
    11. Give Wolvie and SW 5* Variants
    12. Remove Summoner's Sigil or make it cheaper
    13. Make Gold more available in general
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    14. Replace the PHC shard rewards from Alliance Objective with UC shards if you are Uncollected
    15. Give Aarkus the dimensional tag
    16. Lower the price on Featured UC crystals
    17. Make Units more available in general
    18. Give She-Hulk her heavy chaining back
    19. Nerf that Act 6 Mister Sinister
    20. Have Event Quests yield Golden Crystals
    21. Prioritise fixing all the bugs and lag issues over all of this
    22. Improve the servers
  • RagingpeanutRagingpeanut Posts: 7
    edited September 2019
    Stop putting disappointment characters in 6* crystals. I went to my child today telling her in excitement that she gets to spin a 6* today since dad worked on it non stop for the last 3 months. It stopped on Hulkbuster to go with my other 6* BPCW. She looked at me expectantly and upon seeing my sadness, she burst into tears. Worse thing now is that I can't stop picturing awakening him in 3 months time.
  • Riot1234Riot1234 Posts: 44

Stop putting disappointment characters in 6* crystals. I went to my child today telling her in excitement that she gets to spin a 6* today since dad worked on it non stop for the last 3 months. It stopped on Hulkbuster to go with my other 6* BPCW. She looked at me expectantly and upon seeing my sadness, she burst into tears. Worse thing now is that I can't stop picturing awakening him in 3 months time.

im sorry man must have been hard
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Delay champ release by a month and have a beta for every new champ.
  • _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    Allow Alliance leaders a way to placeholder spots in Battle Groups and War Groups for Alliance members.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Improve drop rates for crystals. For a game about balance, giving out rewards by chance is a money maker, but an unfair advantage.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I am not really clear why anyone thinks increasing the drop rates on 4 stars and reducing the number of shards for a 5 star is a bad idea. At this point in the game middle and upper tier players should be aquiring higher tier champs faster. The champs should not be rare...the items to raise them already are! Particulary t4 an 5 basics, and with the massive amounts of materials required to raise them it would give players more fun...they might not be able to raise and rank em all, but they could plan for squads and teams, get excited again and BUY LOTS AND LOTS of stuff to raise them...it really is a win-win and rediculous no one has figured that out...what matter if we have 50 unduped un ranked 5s? I gotta get stuff to raise them one at a time somehow...and some will choose the easy way, others patience and time, but we would all be having more fun! The game is, after all, about the champs!
    It is also one of the oldest most successful marketing schemes in the world! "Here! Have this for free! But you gotta buy the stuff to make it work!"
  • CozyqailCozyqail Posts: 15
    to gift champions
  • WillTWillT Posts: 98
    Gifting within your social network. I have the class cats that my son needs but I don't and he has what I need.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    WillT said:

Gifting within your social network. I have the class cats that my son needs but I don't and he has what I need.

If he has never done 100% on a rotating daily of hard, get him to do it and the achievement has a vector so he can chose what he needs
  • I would suggest for the monthly event,

If you are uncollected:
    the normal and heroic chapter 3 should only be 2 energies instead of 3.

If you are cavalier:
    the normal and heroic chapter 1&2 should be only 1 energy and chapter 3 can be 2 energy
    I think overall the game is headed in a good direction. BUT! The game has advanced to a point where the rewards coming out of the hero crystals should be better! Drop rates on phc have not changed in years! While the needs of the player base have very much changed. The endless building of crystals is resulting in burn out (for me anyway) i have zero use for 2 stars anymore. What i, and many others need are higher tier champs and shards...what i need is more 3s to build 4s, and more 4s to build 5s. I have zero use at this point for 3 stars except that they provide 4 star shards. So i beleive that the time has come for the drop rates to be adjusted. And the number of shards required for a five to be reduced. 4s at this point in the game still have use in act 5 quests and monthy eqs, but are losing relevance in alliance eventsreally are useless in act 6...sooo the question remains! Why would you not alter the crystals to help meet the requirements you have set for the future? (Which are very different than we believed they would be 2 or 3 years ago when kabam was forced to set and share the drop rates with us because of the law changing).
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    Make thanos playable
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Kabam for any other company.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Agame86 said:

Make thanos playable

He is.
  • Riot1234Riot1234 Posts: 44
    JohnHS said:

Agame86 said:

Make thanos playable