**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

5* CAP IW or 6* Corvus?

Cap is sig 83
Corvus unduped

Iceman is only other R5 5*

Comments

• Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Id take up cap iw..
    Insane utility.
  • Options
    Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Both are good choises I would do Beardo, he is awesome lots of uses.
  • Options
    Thanks. That’s what I was thinking. Although having an R2 6* is enticing
  • Options
    Also depends on who you like using. I would do up Beardo again (mine is already 5/65) in a heartbeat. Love him. However, I don't have Corvus, and if I did have him, that may have impacted my choice. However, seeing as how A.) You only have 1 R5, and B.) He's awakened, it's probably best to go with CAIW.

Granted, longterm the 6* R2 is the better choice, but at the same time, less resources required to do the 5* R5. Good problem to have though!! 2 great choices. On a final note, if you're not using Suicides, CAIW all day over Corvus IMO. The Corvus players in my crew say the same thing, he really doesn't shine until you run full Suicides.
  • Options
    Great feedback. Thanks so much
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 123
    Go for cap buddy, great utility with both his sig ability and his synergies... You don't need to worry about damage output either, a r4 cap can crit for about 64k, whereas my r5 corvus crits for about 40k with 2-3 charges, give or take 5k... Only difference is corvus is guaranteed crit... If I was in your position I'd pick cap