**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just pulled 5* skill gem! Now i need help deciding...

I'm leaning Blade just because i have an awakened GR to pair him with on my AQ's (map 6), but that Aegon is so so tempting!!! What do u all think?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Seriously though, put it into Aegon
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I wouldn't hesitate putting into Aegon.

I'd understand Blade if you use him a ton, but I'd definitely go with Aegon. (Also Blade's healing is very good, but at the same time, you can get around it. He's still super good without it. Aegon is nothing without his awakened ability and he's a god with it)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ægon 200%
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Definitely pump it into Daredevil

Hey, don't forget Elektra. Guaranteed crit at assassin range! 🙃

Aegon benefits most.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Ægon.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Depends on where you are in the game. Blade's regen is money in the bank, literally. Ægon needs awakened and a high sig. I have both at R5 max sig and not sure who you should choose without knowing your roster, game progression, future goals.

I use Blade GR for AQ still. Ægon is a questing monster. Just took down my second path in LOL the other day with him. He's built to crush LOL, and now I'm planning on full exploration. The second path was surprisingly easy.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    If I had those champs and the AG, I wouldn't even be having your inner conflict. I'd go with less obvious and inferior choice of KM.

Not saying you should, I just like using KM more.

That and I don't have Aegon or Blade as 5*. So there's that.

Go ahead and disregard this post.
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    edited September 2019
    -sixate- said:

Depends on where you are in the game. Blade's regen is money in the bank, literally. Ægon needs awakened and a high sig. I have both at R5 max sig and not sure who you should choose without knowing your roster, game progression, future goals.

I use Blade GR for AQ still. Ægon is a questing monster. Just took down my second path in LOL the other day with him. He's built to crush LOL, and now I'm planning on full exploration. The second path was surprisingly easy.

Just explored Act 5, haven't started LOL or Act 6... Some of my other champs that i think are relevant to this are CAP IW, STARKEY, Quake, CORVUS, DOMINO and Ghost 👻... They're all rank 4's. I have yet to rank 5 someone but will when i get that 2nd T2A. My first instinct with this was to throw it in Blade (just because i have a GR and figured they'd be my AQ squad w regen). But the more i think about it i think Aegon would be more worthy of it because of his ability to shrug off debuffs, his massive damage potential and where I'm at in the game.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

I'm leaning Blade just because i have an awakened GR to pair him with on my AQ's (map 6), but that Aegon is so so tempting!!! What do u all think?

Really tough decision but it's Between blade and aegon for sure
  • You got some great Skill Champions, but for me, I would wait as there might be an upcoming champion that will be released that can be worthy of the Skill Awakening Gem. Lol. But if you can't wait, I would suggest going to Aegon, Blade or Killmonger. ^^
  • Blade or Aegon
  • Gwenpool is a monster once she is duped. My R4 delivers every week in epic/EQ/AW/AQ.... but I would probably duope Aegon. Blade is old news.
  • YinzerCrewYinzerCrew Posts: 14
    Blade without hesitation
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    I would say falcon
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Definitely pump it into Daredevil

Call me evil, but I really hope that some day someone actually takers one of these troll posts seriously and wastes their Awakening Gem.