**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the worst champ in the game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    there is no worst champ in this game only player that don't know how to play them and the pointless post's
  • Options
    Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Why isn't Falcon an option? He would be my answer.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Groot

there is no worst champ in this game only player that don't know how to play them and the pointless post's

I really don't understand this soapbox you have. Champs that take a lot of work to be good are clearly worse than champs that don't from a gaming perspective. Some champs can never be as good as others despite any amount of ramp up and skill/knowledge. Do you deny that any champs are better than others? Do you think they are all the same? The rest of the community has accepted that there are garbage tier and god tier champs. I'm struggling to find the point of this contra mundum you have established. Anyone with skill can use bad champs in hard content. That doesn't make the bad champs not bad.
  • Options
    Groot
    If you had every champ in the game ranked up, there are some that you would use a lot, some that you would use for some things, and some that you would literally never use for anything as there would always be a better option. How are the last group not the bottom tier? Of those, who would get used the least if you didn't have some of the better options. If you want to say there can be no consensus worst champ, fair enough. To claim that there is no such thing in this game is nonsense.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster

I really don't understand this soapbox you have. Champs that take a lot of work to be good are clearly worse than champs that don't from a gaming perspective. Some champs can never be as good as others despite any amount of ramp up and skill/knowledge. Do you deny that any champs are better than others? Do you think they are all the same? The rest of the community has accepted that there are garbage tier and god tier champs. I'm struggling to find the point of this contra mundum you have established. Anyone with skill can use bad champs in hard content. That doesn't make the bad champs not bad.
    @LeNoirFaineant hes probably just trolling
  • Options
    Groot

You could be correct, but he posts this all the time. "There is no such thing as god tier champs in this game", etc., If he is trolling he is a one trick pony troll.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster

You could be correct, but he posts this all the time. "There is no such thing as god tier champs in this game", etc., If he is trolling he is a one trick pony troll.
    True your probably right
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Groot

Hulkbuster is totally worthless, and hits like a granny. Trashy waste of a character.

he's pretty tanky tho
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Rhino is awful. Tried my 6* with no synergy on rol winter soldier, 590 hits.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Where is Diablo? 😆😆😆 That dude is worst of the worst

Diablo is pretty weak but hes actually fun to play when playing with his potions. It just sucks they done improve his ability's more. I started using him when I get bored when I pulled a 5*
    I agree, he's fun to play with great animations. He just is terrible in terms of damage
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster

Hulkbuster is totally worthless, and hits like a granny. Trashy waste of a character.

he's pretty tanky tho
    So is groot and also Groot can heal
  • Options
    Hulkbuster

I agree. It's not only the skill , but also the luck of the draw is what dictates the progression of a player in this game. If you're lucky enough to pull the high caliber champs, it will make things easier for you, coupled with practice and enough experience, to kill that final boss in all the quests/ war and collect the hefty rewards. But if you have pulled these so called trash champs, it will slow you down amidst the current competitive environment, with players using stronger champs with insane damage. Chances are, a player could get left behind.

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Groot
    Groot and hulkbuster are the worse on the list 🤷‍♂️
    And @LeNoirFaineant is so right 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Groot
    groot may not be the worst of all, but is by far the most boring champion to play with
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Diablo
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force
    DPX with Hulkbuster Groot Falcon and Diablo just barely behind him