Venom's regen from SP1

Venom no longer seems to be triggering his regen from special 1.

I know it's only a 55% chance for it to trigger but I've not seen it in weeks. Just tried a fight against ROL winter solider and in 16 special 1's it didn't trigger one, 48 chances at 55% and it didn't trigger once.

Comments

• NeofrackNeofrack Member Posts: 41
    edited September 2019
    Still triggering for me, you must've have a really terrible RNG on that fight
  • DannySeagerDannySeager Member Posts: 3
    That was only a test as I had already noticed it, I just did the fight again and still didn't trigger any regen.

Also others in my alliance have noticed it
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    You only regen if you eat a buff, against rol ws unless you’re getting hit there are no buffs to heal from, try it in a medusa matchup or something and you will see it much more
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,751 ★★★★★

I know it's only a 55% chance for it to trigger but I've not seen it in weeks. Just tried a fight against ROL winter solider and in 16 special 1's it didn't trigger one, 48 chances at 55% and it didn't trigger once.

Try a duel against someone with buffs. WS doesn't have any.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Might wanna reread the Details on his Sp1's Abilities...