**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Roster

Trying to go for uncollected. Can I do it with this roster? If yes, who should I do it with?

Uncollected Roster 20 votes

Yes
45%
buffajradqqedfyvrLvernon15CyborgNinja135ZombieZeddLordGenesisblazingskyx27Bettlejuice26TheInfinty 9 votes
No
55%
SceptilemaniacGustavo20ChampioncriticBlackJ4zzEtjamaMiStaLovaHedronnatewagz419Skinnyfatboy82Steel_Ball_RunDarth_Nihilus 11 votes

Comments

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I'm trying for uncollected right now, I put it off for a long time, so feel free to dismiss what I have to say. My impression is that you've got a roster capable of it but could benefit from ranking some of the top champs higher. Again, I'm not yet uncollected and I know my skill level is average at best so if you're highly skilled maybe you don't need to rank higher like I have.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I feel like you should get 2 or 3 champs up to R5 first, just to be safe. But if you’re good at the game and you’ve got a big stash of Revives, you can do it. I’d suggest using Stark Spidey, Hyperion, Sabertooth, Emma, and Ghost (if you’re good at her). Also, for Abrogation, take the path where everyone has a Godslayer node. It’s definitely the easiest one.
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    Thanks! I'm currently on 5.1.3. I'm a average ghost player, might use someone else.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If you are a good player yes, I did it with 4-40s and I sucked when I went for it
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Ægon0710 said:

Thanks! I'm currently on 5.1.3. I'm a average ghost player, might use someone else.

If you're at 5.1.3, I'd suggest to wait till you're in 5.2.3 or 5.2.4 to see how successful you are, because 5.1 has nodes that actually help you (except for 5.1.5&6).
  • Yes
    I'm in the same situation as you do. Most of my roster are 4 * champs - Starky, Domino, Venom ( these three at rank 5 ) Magik , Archangel are my top 5 champs. My 5 * are Agent Venom, X-23 & Loki, not what you can call an impressive line up. So I have to rely on my 4 * to thread into the Story mode Act 4. When I finish that, Act 5 is next. But I'm not expecting I will pull a 5 * game changer champ, it will only lead to frustration. I will hope to finish act 5 with what I've got and hope for the best.