**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal Pulls messed up.....

I have currently 10 five star champions and all are unduped, my luck was bad and I pulled a mystic awakening gem today....stuff happens....game fools around with me....all my pulls from any crystal are all lol..All my 5* champions are super weak, all my crystal openings give me the worst stuff, from the past 5 months I wasn't able to pull a single 4* from phc....all my 4* and 5* crystal openings are screwed up......this is not about my luck but the screwed A.I. of this system....I can't be this unlucky... please fix this bug and help me get better stuff

Comments

• Dethgawd119Dethgawd119 Posts: 14
    I know that feeling, but the more crystals you open, the higher the likelihood you'll end up with better stuff, yesterday got an ultimate crystal and ended up pulling a 3-star Sabretooth instead of a 3-star symbiote supreme, but more recently I have received a 4-star Ronin from a premium hero crystal. Trust me, it gets better.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Hey Dethgawd119 I get your point but what will be your feeling when you open atleat 5 premium hero crystal daily for regular 5 months and get only 2 star champions
    And I fully explored the monthly (heroic and master) quest and the time after time side quest as well (100% in heroic, 100% in master and completed the epic)
    And what I get from the crystals:- 3* Captain America, 4* Captain America, 4* Hawkeye and a 4* Rouge. Not to mention the 2* champion's I pulled from the quest crystal as well as phc....!
    I just want someone from faculty to understand my pain when you all you pull from phc or event crystal are 2* or you get super useless champion's from the 4* and 5* crystals or when you open any other crystal and get only useless stuff. When even after all the hard work you do and still receive nothing, it pains.........!
    I just have a simple request that the creators check the condition thoroughly for some bug and help me get good stuff now.
    Please I kindly beg for your consideration on my problem and assist me to get atleast a single desired champion pull....!
    🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I have a poll to make 5 and 5 star Crystal's give multiple options, doesnt seem to be catching on unfortunately, but would certainly remedy a couple of these common problems
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    If it makes you feel any better, I just purchased a Genesis 4 star dungeon crystal and pulled the only freakin champ I don't want: Symbiote Spidey.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    There is no bug or issue there