**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa bleed bug

DarklordsLawDarklordsLaw Posts: 21
edited September 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
This happened in realm of legends ... Had the inhuman royal fam synergy ... Bleeds did not fall off after armor shatter expired

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Known issue already, you can see that there are plenty of these threads already
  • We are looking into this issue now.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★

Armor shattered expired, but the bleeds didn't expired.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    I was in AQ on Map 4. The only Link node still on the Nameless boss was the Poison node from the far left lane.

I used Medusa to fight him since poison will not hurt her. While Bleed would properly stack when Armor Shattered was active the bleeds would not remove from Nameless when my Armor Shattered would time out. I am not complaining I just wanted to point it out since it is not working as intended.
    My first fight did end up timing out, on my second attempt the same thing happened again.
  • I just want her to work properly again.
  • mljun2017mljun2017 Posts: 7
    In her abilities...it says that when she armour shatters the opponent, any crit will put a bleed until the armour shatter expires.

That just means that when armour shatter expires, she won't place new bleed anymore...but it doesn't say that the bleed will disappear does it? You get what i mean?
    I have to read that statement in her abilities many times before i notice what it meant. Again...it means she can bleed if armour shatter is active. And when it expires, she can't stack anymore bleeds. But it doesn't say the bleed will expire. Hence...this is not a bug.
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    edited October 2019
    mljun2017 said:

I have to read that statement in her abilities many times before i notice what it meant. Again...it means she can bleed if armour shatter is active. And when it expires, she can't stack anymore bleeds. But it doesn't say the bleed will expire. Hence...this is not a bug.

mljun2017 said:

In her abilities...it says that when she armour shatters the opponent, any crit will put a bleed until the armour shatter expires.

That just means that when armour shatter expires, she won't place new bleed anymore...but it doesn't say that the bleed will disappear does it? You get what i mean?

You don’t seem to get it
    Or you can’t read properly @mljun2017
    It clearly states that when AS expires the bleeds won’t do anymore damage aka drop off

Pach said:

mljun2017 said:

mljun2017 said:

You don’t seem to get it
    Or you can’t read properly @mljun2017
    It clearly states that when AS expires the bleeds won’t do anymore damage aka drop off

I know what you mean. Im just saying the statement could also just mean there is no more new bleeds being added after expired.
  • Hey there, thank you to everyone for the information they were able to share on this issue. We have a fix that should resolve this issue in an upcoming update.