Options

Progression, the solution to "lack of progression" for all players

Being able to progress means being able to clear out all of the monthly content we are given, however majority of the community doesn't have the champions in order to do this. Now on the flip side there's players that still haven't even maxed out their 2 star champions, now both groups of players are lacking this simply key of progression, fully maxed out 2 star champions. The 2 star crystal was very common at one point and I'm disappointed now to know that I have to get 2,000 phc shards to get a single dupe on my 2 star champion. So if the modern 2 star crystal is 2,000 why can't it dupe my 2 star champion by 5 or better yet 10. The other option would be to bring back the versus 2 star crystal and leave it permanently with a +2 sig level per dupe. For some reason the versus 2 star crystal was taken away, and I would be ashamed if it was the community's choice to have it removed because it's a essential part of progression. PLEASE BRING BACK THE 2 STAR CRYSATL!!!!!! OR CHANGE THE DUPING SYSTEM FOR 2 STARS TO 2,5, OR 10 PER DUPE.

Comments

• Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

Being able to progress means being able to clear out all of the monthly content we are given, however majority of the community doesn't have the champions in order to do this. Now on the flip side there's players that still haven't even maxed out their 2 star champions, now both groups of players are lacking this simply key of progression, fully maxed out 2 star champions. The 2 star crystal was very common at one point and I'm disappointed now to know that I have to get 2,000 phc shards to get a single dupe on my 2 star champion. So if the modern 2 star crystal is 2,000 why can't it dupe my 2 star champion by 5 or better yet 10. The other option would be to bring back the versus 2 star crystal and leave it permanently with a +2 sig level per dupe. For some reason the versus 2 star crystal was taken away, and I would be ashamed if it was the community's choice to have it removed because it's a essential part of progression. PLEASE BRING BACK THE 2 STAR CRYSATL!!!!!! OR CHANGE THE DUPING SYSTEM FOR 2 STARS TO 2,5, OR 10 PER DUPE.

What the whole idea is to keep at it until you get those specific champs that can clear all content I’m over 1mil rating and still waiting for those kinda champs
  • Options
    Exactly new players, intermediate players and even endgame players like you still haven't maxed out their 2 stars and even my own higher ranked alliance members too haven't maxed theirs out. Doing so would reward us with max sig crystals and 3 star shards. My idea is to make a 2 star arena on the weekends or permanently so we can give players progression, and more to their roster.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I don’t think this is necessary. There’s a reason that intermediate players don’t max out 2 stars. I’m trying to get uncollected , and 2 stars won’t help me get there. I’ve never opened a max sig crystal before, though I doubt that max 2 star crystals would help me. I only max out 2 stars for laughs, like my 2 star imiw and cap marvel movie, which were claimed from the mailbox and not available in prems . If they did this with 3 or 4 stars based on your level, I would be very excited
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Also, prem shards are easy to get. Try doing versus, or participating in alliance events. War is another good place to get shards
  • Options
    I see what you mean but not everyone has the time to do arena or war. I personally just do the quests and with any left over time a run I do arena. What I'm trying to say is by having all of our 2 stars maxed out we would eventually max out our 3 stars as well, etc. I'm in 5.1.6 and it's more rare for me to get a complete 3 star than a 4 star. It would save everybody time instead of farming shards, we would farm whole 2 star Crystal's. This is mainly for beginner players but it still has a progression impact on the rest of the player base, because we can easily farm these max sig Crystal's. ON THE OTHER HAND: if you think having a 2 star arena is not helpful, we should at least change the duping system for 2 stars, from 1 to 2,5, or even 10 per dupe.