**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry issues??

Just recently, im finding a drop in controls... My thumb will be on the screen, yet im being hit, sometimes im blocking a combo, defender goes to throw a heavy, ive swiped back yet my champ is stationary and im eating the hit.. Also, im finding huge difficulty in timing parries, and its incredibly unreliable.. Ive started screen recording fights, anx having a p30 pro huaweai, one of the fastest phones atm, it shows finger and thumb trace on the screen, you can clearly see my thumb is blocking and also swiping in time, and also what looks to be perfect parry timing too.. This is a very new issue im finding, as i felt like an absolute parry king a couple of months back.. Im finding issues with champs parrying using symbiot supreme, corvus and prox, maybe because i use those often, or maybe because they benefit from perfectly timed blocks and this is a pro kabam issue, you make your minds up.. Is anybody else experiencing tbis???

Comments

• Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
    Codeomega, its a new phone ive had about a month, the screen looks like crystal lol.. Regardless though. Funny how its not an issue that has ever occurred before, ive been playing the game since launch too, and many alliance members say the same as me.. Phones have not just all of a sudden started having dirty screens
  • Options
    NobodiNobodi Posts: 2
    My Perry issue is the AI manipulate the defender hit landing timing and that cause Perry timing out. Very obvious cheat.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Needs to be looked into
  • Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
    Nobodi, yes, this..!! Its like your opponents take a step before hitting or the hit is delayed, even when right against you, theres a step before you receive a hit, its so inconsistent
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s been fine for me. If you aren’t timing a parry in their first hit good enough, spam block and you will get them on their second hit. I’ve found myself using this technique a decent amount in recent months.
  • Options
    Hey Johnnoooooo, I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues on your Android device. In an effort to resolve them, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below.

- iOS Troubleshooting
    - Android Troubleshooting

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause performance issues like these to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about performance issues, we created dedicated threads, and the relevant one for Android users can be found at the link below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.