**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not enough TIME in Time After Time

Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
I dont feel like we get enough time to work on the exploration rewards for the Time After Time quest. We only get about a week to go through Chapter 5 25 times against the highest PI characters.

It would of been nice if all the chapters were I introduced to us all at the same time. Now that AW and AQ is over, I can use my best characters to try and finish chapter 5...with less than 24 hours!!! That's a bunch of ****!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’ve had a week, that’s enough time
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    The total energy for chapter 5 is 200 energy, that 3 energy bars if you have 70 energy which is not a lot by any means. We''ve had plenty of time to complete this quest.
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Not everyone has the same amount of time to devote to the game as others. Clearly we have tons of time to finish the first 4 chapters. Now that chapter 5 is here I'm gonna fall short of reaching the ultimate goal I've been working hard towards.

Too bad when I had tons of free time from previous chapters that I couldn't of been working on progressing through further chapters.
    DRTO said:

The total energy for chapter 5 is 200 energy, that 3 energy bars if you have 70 energy which is not a lot by any means. We''ve had plenty of time to complete this quest.

Not always easy to time manage with juggling a real life along w finishing other quests on here. In bigger perspective, all the time wasted waiting for the next chapter to be released I could of been working on it knowing I would have to devote more time and effort to later chapters.
    Lvernon15 said:

You’ve had a week, that’s enough time

A week for 10 runs is different than a week for 25 runs
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I finished the last chapter exploration for master and epic, and went for completion for both normal and heroic quests

And I had to study and stuff and still had time to do it
    Time was not a problem ‘-‘
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139

DRTO said:

Not always easy to time manage with juggling a real life along w finishing other quests on here. In bigger perspective, all the time wasted waiting for the next chapter to be released I could of been working on it knowing I would have to devote more time and effort to later chapters.
    Should we get kabam to consult with you to ensure eqs expire based on your busy schedule?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I did it the Friday after it was released. It’s not that bad. The bosses were noticeably tougher but nothing too hard.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I had trouble with Mysterio. I was stuck on him until this morning.
    I had 5 hours left, but I had to go to school, and I cant bring my phone to school.
    I eventually beat him but was almost late to school.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

DRTO said:

Don’t do other quests then, focus your energy in temporary events