**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any 5* champs that you have regretted taking to rank 4?

Personally mine is unduped proxima. She was the only decent 5* champ I had when I first managed to accumulate 4 tier 2 alpha. I got impatient and have obtained 5* champs since that I would prefer to be rank 4. Not saying proxima is bad just haven’t got round to learning how to use her properly.

Comments

• Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Emma Frost. Got her right when she came out, listened to the hype...but her damage seems pretty low compared to my other rank 4 champs, I don't think she's worth a rank 5, and I have other double immune champs who don't need to be switched out of a form to be useful for that utility. And she's not duped so I can't use her on defense, and we're high enough that I don't think she would get any kills anyway. Just kind of meh on her.

I'll wait to say I'm disappointed in Annihilus going to rank 4 until after they release what they're changing him to be, I'm hoping for a good buff.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Elektra, took her to rank 4 for fight against ex-Electro in Labyrinth.......didn’t work out so well.
    She’s been arena fodder since then.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    IMIW, Havok, and now Antman...I got a 6* of each within a month of taking the 5* to r4. At least Antman was a 2015 r3-4 gem. The other 2 hurt not having those t2a.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk and Mordo, both of these champs helped me to become Cavalier, but I have since got better five and six stars and they just don't get used anymore. I like having them at r4 for the arena points, but I'd rather rank them down and take up my Hvaok and Venom the Duck
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Psylocke and drax
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    YJ and GG
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Nope, I’m happy with who I have at R4
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Winter soldier
    Cuz I got him 6* later on
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Drax and storm were champs I wish I could rank down from rank 4 or sell them for 6* shards but that's the only ones I regret
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Depending how bad the nerf is, Cull Obsidian will be my only regret
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    The only R4 5* I have so far is my spider-gwen... no regrets yet
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

No regerts.

🤣regerts
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Sentry. At the time I got him, he was by far my best 5* (he was my eleventh I think). If he were dupped maxbe I'd take him to AQ, but at the time he is useless for me
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    My first rank 4 was Hela, just finished fully exploring Act 4 so I had the t2 alphas and my iceman still wasnt ready to take to rank 4 so I went with my next best option. To this day I never use her at all and she just goes on my aw defense for diversity. I love her animations but you have to play really aggressive to get her damage to ramp up.
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    drax and cable
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    second 5* Civil warrior. Was told how good he was.....Pffft would like all those resources back.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I used my first t2as on CM... She served well, for half a year...
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i'm not sure, but maybe wasp
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    Storm, my second rank 4.good burst damage, but that’s it. Oh well.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    No regerts ;)
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    If you love them at one point.., why regret now??