**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Putting little sym in AW defence

One of my alliance member didn’t read the mail and put his sym in our defence. What will happen to us? Any answer from mods will much appreciate.

Comments

• MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    The symbioid will just be weaker.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Tell him to hurry up doing the quest to get Klyntar Katalyst and rank/level his sym...lol

• Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    Place him as the boss

He will be unstoppable
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    No point in tagging the adults for help their kiddo - they said in the announcement not to bring the symbiotic to AW as it will be at a huge disadvantage to the person using him.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Headroller wrote: »
    No point in tagging the adults for help their kiddo - they said in the announcement not to bring the symbiotic to AW as it will be at a huge disadvantage to the person using him.

Using him on attack. They never said anything about defense 🤔
  • TheSchwartzTheSchwartz Posts: 19
    Jaded wrote: »
    Headroller wrote: »

Using him on attack. They never said anything about defense 🤔

The Summoned Symbioid does not like Alliance Wars, and Alliance Wars do not like him! Throughout the length of the My Little Symbiote Event, Alliance Wars will feature a Global Buff that will deter Summoners from bringing their Symbioid in as either an Attacker, or Defender. The Summoned Symbioid only like Quests!

Right from their post about him
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They will get weaker the symboid does not like allaince wars and you should not use him on offense or defense and he does not play well with others so it's a really bad idea to use him in allaince war period.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    ebb1lu82t3xu.jpg

This is the global node that is supposed to deter summoned symbioids from AW. Not sure if it's different for higher tiers of war but this is totally NOT going to deter anyone from bringing in a r4 or 5 symbioid into war lol.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Tell him to hurry up doing the quest to get Klyntar Katalyst and rank/level his sym...lol

ranking up any hero after placing it on the defense team doesnt increase its stats
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    DemitriM wrote: »
    ranking up any hero after placing it on the defense team doesnt increase its stats

It was a joke. ;)
  • Hi all. As TheSchwartz quoted from our announcement post, a global buff was placed on Summoned Symbioids in Alliance Wars to deter players from using them as an Attacker or Defender. You can read the announcement post here.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Anyone notice that this global buff does not actual deter anything? On stun immune, bleed immune mini node the guy is a stud. 200k health and 7k attack with class advantage! The 200% sonic vibrations does not change his insane attack and really only accounts for his insane health....some.

We call that a "no mistakes" defender right there. Don't miss an intercept or you're done.
    Plus he covers large distances with his combos so if you are baiting and he doesn't throw a special in about 2 or 3 combos you are against the wall. Bait the heavy and take huge block damage.

The 200% does not overcome the fully ranked 1* sym. Especially in mid/lower tier AW.

If we REALLY wanted to "deter" this then 400% would cause NO ONE to bring him. He's not the hardest defender ever, but 200% makes him on par with health but still way OP in attack in a 4* AW world and therefore an EXCELLENT defender on such a node.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I'm gonna try him in war next time. Have him fully ranked. My alliance are currently in tier 11 probably drop down to tier 12 after the current loss
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    edited November 2018
    Ours got 10 kills in aw defence. We're in t4 aw and on nodes such as masochism and buffet the symbio on defence just nails it. People have been struggling to fight him. I'm 100% that 200% extra damage doesn't apply on symbio. Maybe it's broken lol.
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    Well I just faced one on unlockable mini and he wiped my team out!!! Defo putting mine in defence next war he is insaine.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Zainshams wrote: »
    Ours got 10 kills in aw defence. We're in t4 aw and on nodes such as masochism and buffet the symbio on defence just nails it. People have been struggling to fight him. I'm 100% that 200% extra damage doesn't apply on symbio. Maybe it's broken lol.

Screen shot please.
  • Erunnu_87Erunnu_87 Posts: 34
    Hi all. As TheSchwartz quoted from our announcement post, a global buff was placed on Summoned Symbioids in Alliance Wars to deter players from using them as an Attacker or Defender. You can read the announcement post here.

Multiple posts mentioned that Summoned Symbiote isn’t affected by the 200% extra damage while placed on defense. I myself fought one on a miniboss node and I can confirm that.
    Multiple moderators have been tagged but, so far, no one has replied.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Check out proff Hoffs video too. I'll post an ss once our war ends to show that symbio is tough to beat and it gets kills in aw
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Just bc they get kills in low tier wars doesn't mean the global node isn't working. They still have high health pools and high attack ratings so if you go up against them with weak attackers and play poorly, you're gonna have a bad time. They get absolutely walked over when someone is foolish enough to place them in higher tiers
    Zainshams wrote: »
    Check out proff Hoffs video too. I'll post an ss once our war ends to show that symbio is tough to beat and it gets kills in aw

That alliance has like a 1200 war rating and over half the alliance has a 4* as a top champ. I'm not surprised an alliance at that skill/rating level had a hard time
    Just bc they get kills in low tier wars doesn't mean the global node isn't working. They still have high health pools and high attack ratings so if you go up against them with weak attackers and play poorly, you're gonna have a bad time. They get absolutely walked over when someone is foolish enough to place them in higher tiers

You would think that but the reality is different. Tier 2 and we are against 2 symbioids on boss node.
    Erunnu_87 wrote: »

You would think that but the reality is different. Tier 2 and we are against 2 symbioids on boss node.

You should walk all over them then. No sp3. Easy to avoid specials. Nothing difficult at all other than a large health pool which T2 attackers should eat through easily
    az1iqgqhes82.png
    I guess I’ll let you know once the links are down

You should walk all over them then. No sp3. Easy to avoid specials. Nothing difficult at all other than a large health pool which T2 attackers should eat through easily

az1iqgqhes82.png
    I guess I’ll let you know once the links are down

Try and get yourself or whoever fights him to get a video of it. I'm legitimately curious, though I do think it's just low rank players playing poorly that are latching onto conspiracies yet again personally.
    Proff Hoff has a history of getting people all riled up about something untrue based on poor information
  • yes, very curious to see