Lag and inputs not registering

LewkkLewkk Member Posts: 36
I had huge issues with these things before and I hate to say I feel a return..
I experience times where I dash back to evade an attack and instead my champ just either drops the block (if I was blocking) or just stands still and leaves me open to eat the attack, similar thing on the other end where I try to dash attack and end up light attacking, very irritating if I miss my opening on the opponent's special because of this.
Also something i've been noticing A LOT recently is little stuttery lags within the game generally whenever a special attack is used, I was just fighting in an epic lab and when I used my special attack it stuttered and the opponent was able to block my special leaving me open for a beating, where in these labs you're just gonna die immediately, and the same if the opponent uses a special, it'll lag for a little bit but will remove any chance of me evading that special.
Honestly these little things are happening frequently and in some cases making the game unplayable and frustrating

Comments

• Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, we currently have two threads going where we're tracking reports like these. If possible, could you provide the info requested in either the iOS or Android thread depending on which is appropriate to your device. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.