**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Difficulty

124»

Comments

• FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    IceSnow wrote: »
    @OneManArmy i used that undying boost but that Symbiote Supreme but he ignore to use his sp3 in that first 5 seconds and after 5 seconds he use sp3 and i eat his sp3 and 1% permanent regen is insane

You can add Mind Games to Undying to ensure SS uses his L3 at the start of the fight. The boost gives Taunt to SS whenever your sym blocks
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    I had 1404 strands to start with. I've 100% chapter 1 and 2 of symbiote difficulty and still have more then 1100 strands left. So if you run out of strands you did something terribly wrong...
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I had 1404 strands to start with. I've 100% chapter 1 and 2 of symbiote difficulty and still have more then 1100 strands left. So if you run out of strands you did something terribly wrong...

My mistake was buying what i thought was useful in advance and then end up not using it T.T. Oh well, lesson learned
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I started around 700, used boosts liberally, halfway through, and am about low 400 mostly because certain enemies made me want to stack up a little extra and end things QUICK… also been abusing Hardening enhancement cause it’s super fun
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    I actually really enjoyed using the summoned symbiote, definitely going to miss when he’s gone lol plus i ended up pulling a capiw from the crystal so it was all worth it

9uswc3i1ungt.jpeg
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    edited October 2018
    Or if you need to save strands I just got a couple crit bleeds on electro stopped attacking and let him bleed out still had a bit over 70% health.
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    EhDubb wrote: »
    There are 24 different boosts. I really don’t want to choose the wrong ones. I don’t have a ton of units to keep buying boosts, and refuse to spend for this quest. those rewards are not free. I’ll sit this one out until someone comes up with an outline of exactly which boosts to use. No time for this garbage. #cashgrab

Completing different difficulty levels plus calender and labs give you almost 1000 units to spend. That should be sufficient for the quest given that there are no linked nodes or local buffs except for the bosses and symbiote itself is OP.
    For example, if you start the quest with perfect block boosts, you won't lose health unless you get hit. So, just explore mix n match, do other difficulties, have fun!
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Easy symbiote + crit team plus total Carnage+deep cut ethiuq77z8ee.png
This discussion has been closed.