**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel insider rewards and name change

Hello Kabam,

I have not received my marvel insider rewards and it just dawned on me that I changed my in game name recently. Is that going to prevent me from receiving my rewards?

Thank you

Comments

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Good question. An alliance member is having the same issue.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Yes it will. They warned people of that when name tokens were announced.
  • Yotz wrote: »
    Hello Kabam,

I have not received my marvel insider rewards and it just dawned on me that I changed my in game name recently. Is that going to prevent me from receiving my rewards?

Thank you

That could be a contributing factor. Our support team would be the best equipped to look into this for you though. You can reach them from within the game by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • azhie06azhie06 Posts: 33
    Hi Kabam

I purchase two rewards from marvel insider i know it takes months to receive but suddenly i changes my game profile name in game now insider send it to my old name and i didn't receive it.
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Thank you Kabam Zibiit!
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    You lost your rewards. No way to get them now. If you have pending rewards from Marvel Insider DO NOT CHANGE YOUR IN GAME NAME.
  • azhie06azhie06 Posts: 33
    @Yots did regain your reward after doing that or you just receive some kind of email that they will redeem your points from marvel insider
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You should only change your name after you get them, if they were in the process of being delivered and you changed your name then you get nothing.

This has been their policy forever and literally tells you before you submit that if you do it you get nothing
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Update: Kabam customer service came through. It was a painless process. I however have to do it again when the simbiote rewards are sent out.