**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Timing out after Dungeon Room [Mod Edited Name for Clarity]

SassarothSassaroth Posts: 11
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So this has happen so MANY times.
You complete a room. You score a lot of points. You are at the window asking, do you continue to the next room, or do you exit with your rewards.

You choose to exit. The other guy.....
DOES NOTHING. The choices time out. What happens...

You are considered failed, you get half the rewards as if you failed the room, as if you quit. You killed the boss, you won the day! But, becuase your partner doesn't have the common decency to touch a button..... your rewards are cut in half.

why KABAM? WHY! What logic says becuase timing out after you won.... means you fail? Perhaps, why not just have it auto choose conclude, not.... fail!

How many times has other people lots a ton of points because you won, but your partner didn't hit a button?

Fyi, you get full points if your partner does hit a button and you both don't agree. But half points if they just don't hit a button. Either way, the dungeon ends.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Thank you for raising this concern. This is not something that we have seen many reports on, so I've yet to speak to anybody about it, but that is not a fun outcome, nor one that we would hope that any of our Summoners would end up in. I'm taking this to the team right now.
  • So I just talked to the team about this, and it turns out that this is not what should be happening. If you choose to exit, and your partner does not choose anything, and you time out, you should be getting the Room Points and the Bonus Points for having concluded that Dungeon.

We're going to start looking into this.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    I notice this happen to me recently too.

Visually, the points are cut in half (as if you didn't pass the room). However the points received was as if completing the room!
    So I just talked to the team about this, and it turns out that this is not what should be happening. If you choose to exit, and your partner does not choose anything, and you time out, you should be getting the Room Points and the Bonus Points for having concluded that Dungeon.

We're going to start looking into this.

• Mike, this is unfortunately not the case.
    Many a times this has happened to me as well, that the other guy doesn't click on any button poat a round. And when the timer runs out, I get half the points.
  • SassarothSassaroth Posts: 11
    Thank you for looking into it. I am just glad I was able to describe it enough that you could get a clear walkthrough. Admittedly with some sass....