**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

R.I.P Stan Lee [Merged Threads]

savemejebusxsavemejebusx Posts: 47
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
None of this would be here without the great man. Rest in Peace, Stan. Reading the big comic in the sky.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Thanks for the great times Mr. Stan
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    I was hoping this was was a troll post, goodbye Mr Lee
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    R.I.P. sad day for SuperHeroes fans
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Thank you Stan Lee who brought a whole new world to people everywhere. Great stories, varied characters, and excitement abounding in every page. You will be missed.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    :'(
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    What a sad day, he will be missed by many... I wonder if he had already filmed his scenes in Captain Marvel and Infinity War 2.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Godfather of marvel, brought us joy in his creations, to Stan and to the many excellsiors that will be said in his memory!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    :(
  • In remembrance of Stan. MCOC should develop him as a character in the game. Please do so ASAP. Thank you
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    :(
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    A legend. Rip
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    I thought he was going to outlive us all.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Boe8384 wrote: »
    In remembrance of Stan. MCOC should develop him as a character in the game. Please do so ASAP. Thank you

I don't want to KO him tho...RIP Stan Lee
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    Someone make this man an honorary president of the United states. He deserved it.
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    He was the reason for so many good thing. R.I.P
  • Will there be anything in game to honor the great Stan lee? A title or something simple like that?
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Gonna miss the Cameo’s and years of laughs this man brought to multiple generations. Truly a sad day for everyone to lose him.
  • Boe8384 wrote: »
    In remembrance of Stan. MCOC should develop him as a character in the game. Please do so ASAP. Thank you

I don't want to KO him tho...RIP Stan Lee

He should just randomly show up in Act 6 and the occasional event quest in the story.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Sad day, we lost a legend. R.I.P.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Hes not dead. They'll bring him back in the next issue, I'm sure of it.

Rest in peace, Mr. Lee.