**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

True believer!!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Thanks kabam! Hope to see this flood all over the game!

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Already changed mine! Thank you Kabam, and thank you Stan Lee!
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Rest in power Stan, The MAN! ,
    Thank you for listening us ,and showing your respect for him with us all Kabam employees...
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,137 ★★★★★
    Changed my title to true believer thanks for this kabam in honour of Stan lee
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    Well done, Kabam.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah Thank Kabam. I think that was the right thing to do. Not to much and not to little. He impacted so many people in a positive way.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    A nice simple gesture from Kabam in memory of one of the greats. Thank you Kabam and especially thanks Stan The Man!
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Thanks, Kabam for truly honoring a great man. I switched my title immediately.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    sc2yo9m0w7z5.jpg

My new title is even cooler! I've always wanted to be a Systems.Collections.Hashtable

Restart your game... I had the same issue. Restarting fixed the issue. However, I had to read the title
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    I don't mean to be a a ****, but the title you sent out is a bug...3cyidx65mqxb.png
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    Honestly it is a good gesture. I am happy that is what we got a title that everyone can see and show how important he was to many of us.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    It's a great gesture, but "Excelsior!" would have been more appropriate.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    What makes it even better is that it's a rare one!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No I don't expect a reward I'm not asking for that at all I'm talking about like an event for him in his honor or something like that ,don't assume I'm looking for freebies when u don't know who you're talking too bud.

This simple gesture is far better than an event to get you some rewards. Unless you want a rewardless event that would have almost no point. We don’t need an event to remember him, this title is a great way.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Changed and likely permanent.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    In honor of stan lee the title is a nice touch but why not release his first hero in the game. The destroyer may have been lost to time but it would be a nice memorial to the man who gave us so much in his stories
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Sorry but I think that missed the mark.
    How about a Stan Lee Crystal with everyone he created.
    I don’t need it as a gift. Make it a feature or replace Domimo on the calendar . She wouldn’t mind
  • Hey All,

If anybody is still seeing "Systems.Collection.Hashtable" as the title, please try restarting the game. If after the restart it hasn't been fixed, please let me know!
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I changed love the title
  • TX1600TX1600 Posts: 31
    System,collection,hashtable?
    Table of hash? Collecting hash? System on hash? Hmmm.... better to wear the clothes made from it, cool for summer. Or the cookies. Hehe
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    This is ALL we needed. He just passed, maybe November's event quest every year starting next year could be in memory of him. Same rewards as we usually get.
  • JC2018JC2018 Posts: 15
    Thanks Kabam for letting me honor Stan Lee in MCOC. I changed my title as soon as I got the email. ‘Nuff said!
  • UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51
    Nice touch truly. Love Honoring The Man that gave us so much. I can’t tell you how many date nights I have had how many conversations with friends video game hours late night tv binges rainy day marathons hours into comic book reading that centered around something he created or had his hand in. There is no telling how many hours of all of our lives this mans imagination truly blessed us with. Stan Lee is and will always be an immortal blessing to us all. I never had the opportunity of meeting him and I regret that more than any other decision of my life but Dear God that man was and still is a true gift to all of us. I would like to request a Stan Lee profile picture. I don't mind spending a few units on it. Make it epic Kabam make it Stan The Man WORTHY! Give it a special boarder that will be retired after creating it. Anyways thanks again fir the title. This game would be nothing if it wasn’t for Stan Lee’s imagination.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Thanks kabam for the title
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    innfn9mc1v07.jpg

I see my boy rocking that Iron Patriot!
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Thanks Kabam! I appreciate the title, it goes well with my Spiderman icon.