**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

I GOT BANNED FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON

kabam i play the game since 2014, i use multiple device as an umi super (android device) and an iphone 5 (ios) now for some reason i got banned permanently, i didn't gave the account to anyone i don't share my accout with anyone, i hope you guys will understand that i don't cheat and i don't share this account, my name is Hitman97 in the game, please unlock my account i will appriciate that, i even spent money on this game, please :(

Comments

• Joe2007Joe2007 Member Posts: 2
    Me and 5 others in my ally banned too. I can't even submit a ticket.
  • Hitman97Hitman97 Member Posts: 3
    what happens :(:(
  • Stoormbreeaker938Stoormbreeaker938 Member Posts: 2
    Wtf I've been banned for ? What for ? Logged on and it says permanently banned ?? .....
  • Hitman97Hitman97 Member Posts: 3
    same thing happened to me after i ate dinner, dunno what happened i live in italy and i don't know what the problem could be, i use my android all the time, i used my iphone one time like two or three days ago...kabam please i have spent money on it....please T.T
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey All,

We do not discuss bans or actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. We do not have the ability to investigate Bans in the forums. If you'd like to discuss this, please contact our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.