**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The future of Sunday Arena...

Hey kabam, since you have stated you want more transparency with the community I'm just wondering will there be any updates to the Sunday arena? Better yet... will there ever be a Gold Arena put into the game like the one you have for your Transformers movie game, for those who need that resource in particular?

Thank you! I look forward to a response from a mod. 

Comments

• OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I think it makes sense. They are lazy with a lot of aspects of this game and this is one of them.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Yes they should change the arenas to have a larger set of milestones maybe 1 million plus. That also includes golden crystals and possibly greater golden crystals (I know the uncollected ones are the real term but not all are uncollected yet).
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Wow thx for the feed back everyone! Honestly was expecting to see a bunch of hate lol but boy was i wrong! Just waiting for a Mods response now!
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    A little over a year ago, we had a huge debate on the state of gold acquisition in the game and that many felt it was a burdensome bottleneck on top of other bottlenecks.

One of the most requested game modes was another gold realm. Kabam Mods and Devs very rarely wade into heated debates on issues. However with this one they did.

They said no to another gold realm and they specifically went on to say that in their opinion the gold realms messed up the internal economy of the game.

They also said that they could see that some players were struggling with gold and that they would look into other ways to add gold to the game.

1. They changed the gold structure in the arenas
    2. They had a GoldPool event which looks like it has returned.
    3. They added gold allocations to the dungeons.

Many of you weren’t here for those debates, when literally there would be a gold thread started everyday and this was before we had 6* champs.

The content creators even started marking videos about the gold issue and how to actually squeeze gold out of the game.

So I’m not sure if Kabam will address gold in any substantial way again.
  • TimeTravelerTimeTraveler Posts: 45
    I totally agree that Sunday arenas should be changed. Who believe they are useful ? A gold arena would be a huge improvement to the game.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    One of the most requested game modes was another gold realm. Kabam Mods and Devs very rarely wade into heated debates on issues. However with this one they did.

They said no to another gold realm and they specifically went on to say that in their opinion the gold realms messed up the internal economy of the game.

They also said that they could see that some players were struggling with gold and that they would look into other ways to add gold to the game.

I agree with this 100%. Instead of a gold realm just do what they did to catalyst arenas, buff the milestone and reward quantities. And add an arena with 6* availability, open to level 40+ Uncollected players, with GMC shards instead of PHC. Super simple update that keeps the format with modernized rewards.
    @blax4ever thx for your comment and yes i was around for that been playing for 2 years now...100% thru all story mode and do 100% uncollected each month... either way gold is my problem right now period...i guess I'll stay retired from competitive play until kabam does something about it then and if not hell i can still enjoy the solo aspect of the game you know! Im not spending money on gold though no way no how lol
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @TaZ_4178 I marked 3yrs back in July, and I don’t play competitively anymore either.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    TaZ_4178 wrote: »
    @blax4ever thx for your comment and yes i was around for that been playing for 2 years now...100% thru all story mode and do 100% uncollected each month... either way gold is my problem right now period...i guess I'll stay retired from competitive play until kabam does something about it then and if not hell i can still enjoy the solo aspect of the game you know! Im not spending money on gold though no way no how lol

Good man. Stopped playing competitively too because of a lack of gold. I HATE grinding arena just to see gold trickle in at a pathetic rate in comparison to how much I use it. Ironically, ever since taking a break competitively, I opened four 5* crystals that have me Proxima, Sabretooth, Gwenpool & StarLord... all of which are sitting on the shelf because I have no gold to rank em up.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Dungeons are a good source of gold. Especially when you complete all milestones.
    @spidey yeah i realize that just finished all the milestones last night my struggle at this point is taking up 5*s so yeah lol
    @Blax4ever & @Bleeding_dge exactly guys hey if you want add me in the game same name without the underscore...Taz4178

Maybe we can do some dungeons together sometimes and come out of retirement together one day lmao

Shout out to @kabamiike for responding lol not the answer i was looking for but a answer none the less also I was featured on @RichtheMans mcoc news because of this post!!! 😁
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'd just be happy with Battlechips. Lol. Long Grind for the Cat Arena Fee.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    add more arenas like gold, potions, class cats arenas.