**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

App that lets me run 2 MCOC accounts at once

Is that against the TOS?

I have multiple accounts and don't enjoy the back and fourth. This app that's available on android and iOS can let me run MCOC with one of my other accounts logged into it.

I'll look up the name and post it here

Comments

• Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    It's called parallel space
  • Options
    DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    If it's 3rd party then yes you will be banned, but I'd use you If I was you :)
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    It's called parallel space

If it is the app I am thinking of, I would be wary of doing that. It could look like modding software to an investigation. If you are intent on using that one, I would PM a mod and ask them if they could address it directly.
  • Options
    Taz1004Taz1004 Posts: 7
    edited July 2017
    There's no way Kabam would know exactly which other apps you're running on your phone just by playing their game. If they do, that'd be serious violation of privacy and illegal.
    All they do is "guess" at what other programs you may be running from your playing pattern and location. And this leads to a lot of unfair bans and the word "Kabamed" is invented (look it up in urban dictionary). They don't want to admit this and that's why all they say is they "can't disclose their methods"
  • Options
    I hate how they won't comment on specific questions like this one. But they'll comment countless times on countless threads on adding gears or silent nurfs...lol
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Taz1004 wrote: »
    There's no way Kabam would know exactly which other apps you're running on your phone just by playing their game. If they do, that'd be serious violation of privacy and illegal.
    All they do is "guess" at what other programs you may be running from your playing pattern and location. And this leads to a lot of unfair bans and the word "Kabamed" is invented (look it up in urban dictionary). They don't want to admit this and that's why all they say is they "can't disclose their methods"

You are mistaken.
  • Options
    Sorry for the late reply, but we've had a lot going on. Also keep in mind that no matter how hard we try, we'll never be able to get to each and every thread in the forums.

We ban for the use of Modifications or Apps that change the balance of the game. If you're not using something that modifies the game itself, you're most likely safe.
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    If you have the slightest feeling that what you're doing might get you perm banned, probably best to not take that chance.

Think of the all the time/effort/money you spent and ask yourself is it worth the risk.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @Uncle_Fatty_247

I hear you..makes sense.

@kabam Miike

Thanks for the response
  • Options
    Taz1004Taz1004 Posts: 7
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Taz1004 wrote: »

You are mistaken.

That's very... umm... Kabam like. No explanations or proofs but just empty claim. Pointless isn't it.