**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for transparency

Hi all,

First of all, I know this is not the right place for it, but i am however looking for some answers. Yesterday i got kicked out of the game, only to discover I got an 168 hours ban. My ticket is already submitted (right after). After doing some digging on forums, I mostly come to conclusion kabam replies with the same auto-answer. That the account was banned due to terms of violation. And never a real explanation of why they did it. At this moment (about 10 hours after the fact, i dont have an answer yet)

So my question is, did anyone ever got his account unbanned after sending in a ticket?

Before you say anything about playing fair, let me tell you this:

I have 2 accounts being one main account JustZ and one baby account ZiggiPiggiZ. Obviously the main account got the 168 hour ban. I use both accounts on 2 phones, being one android (galaxy s6e) and 1 apple (iphone 8). I never used any VPN or whatsoever. I never used any third program. I never shared my personal details, meaning those accounts were never used by any other device. I never logged in with any other than those 2 accounts. I am in a chill alliance with AW tier 13(or something). My rating is above 700k. I have my account for over 3 years. I am clueless of what could have triggered the ban.

Recapitulate:
Searching for reasons, i could only come up with 2.

1) When i was doing arena run, i wanted to log in into my second account (for daily calender prize) on my other phone, however i auto logged into my main account, therefore it logged my out on my Iphone. After i logged back into my Iphone, thus logging me out on my other phone. Not really realising what happend, i tried to log back into my other phone (to get into the second account). But of course the same thing happened. i then logged out trough settings and logged into my second account. After that, i logged back in with my iphone to my main account and continued playing. This was several hours before the actual kick and ban.

2) Right before i got banned i recorded 2 videos with my iphone standard recorder.
These were the monthly uncollected quests 3.1 boss fights (one video had some previous fights on it aswell (dormamu, CAIW and MK)) After this i did some arena run with my refreshed 5*'s and thats when i got kicked out.

Comments

• Hey Zjieee, these Forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.