**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banned for nothing

I have sent tickets in but obviously it's not getting anywhere time for everyone to see how full of it you are I have been playing since the beginning and have never cheats nor shared my account I travel for work and my son signed in on my iPad at home by accident and your telling me that's gonna help me? That's gonna make me better I completed lol without spending a million idins because I saved a hell of a lot of resources and this is how you treat loyal members who have never done anything wrong but soend a whole truck load of money this is **** I want my account back

Comments

• Options
    HavardHavard Posts: 10
    lmao
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Wow completed LOL with saved resources, what kind of storage you have that can save tons of resources cause as far as I know people with extremely fine skills can't complete LOL without spending money on units. Tell me your secret of storage please
  • Options
    Listen I tried lying my way out of this but the truth is your account is gone now. Your account is now permanently banned and you cant get it back so just stop its over.
  • Options
    Kosmo139Kosmo139 Posts: 11

Kabam nunca usei rack nem algo do tipo minha conta foi banida já fás mas de dois anos q jogo já gastei até dinheiro com esse jogo peço q vc revejam análise bem pq isso pode ai até processo repetido nunca usei racher mal consigo terminar o modo Mestre ..
    quero minha conta de volta

Meu Email cosmodelimasantos@gmail.com
  • Options
    MithrealMithreal Posts: 3
    I spent units I still had to spend 900 units just had heaps of health and crystals I had about 400 daily crystals and @platnium I never lied and I never cheated so bit unfair I think
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Mithreal wrote: »
    I spent units I still had to spend 900 units just had heaps of health and crystals I had about 400 daily crystals and @platnium I never lied and I never cheated so bit unfair I think

100% lol with 900 units and 400 free crystals....lmfao
  • Options
    MithrealMithreal Posts: 3
    No only easy path dickhead
  • Options
    DragomanDragoman Posts: 40
    Xthra mvincible is going I LOL with 1k revives potiosn team revives and so and so ...
  • Options
    MiamiHeatMiamiHeat Posts: 20
    edited July 2017
    Wow the forums are not the place to complain... too many trolls. You can if you save your resources like Brian Grant explains in his video. Don't open your free crystals. Wait until the final day your revives and potions are about to expire. There are plenty of ways to save your resources for months to do an LOL run in the future. Oh and sorry @Mithreal hope it is a temporary ban
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,686 Guardian
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    Wow completed LOL with saved resources, what kind of storage you have that can save tons of resources cause as far as I know people with extremely fine skills can't complete LOL without spending money on units. Tell me your secret of storage please

1. If you don't open crystals you can save them indefinitely. I don't open the four hour ones normally, I only crack them open if I'm running something that requires more potions than is in the stash. This is apparently a trick not everyone knows about. You could hypothetically store up hundreds, even thousands of potions this way (granted, they would be random).
    2. I've seen LoL completed without spending money on units. Heck I've seen LoL (one path) completed without using any units at all.
  • Options
    We don't discuss bans or actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. If you'd like to contest a ban or action, please contact our Support team. More information can be found here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13/help-ive-been-banned-what-do-i-do-now
This discussion has been closed.