**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanos (Infinity War/MCU) Character Idea

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Class Type: Cosmic/Universal

This could be a boss or a playable character.

Passive: Infinity Gauntlet- Every 15 Sec, Thanos will get a buff from his Infinity Stones. The order is down below. There will be a 15 sec cooldown until the next buff is activated.
Here are the buffs:
Space Stone: 50% chance to evade all attacks
100 direct damage every evade

Mind Stone: Thanos steals the opponents buffs and give them to himself for 15 sec.
Max Buffs: 10

Reality: All attacks have 35% chance to miss him
Thanos will gain 1 bar of power every 5 sec.

Power Stone: Grants Thanos a Fury buff, giving him an extra 500 damage boost for all attacks.
Does 150 direct damge every light attack
300 direct damage for every medium hit

Time Stone: Heals 5000 damage in 15 seconds
Removes 1 bar of power on the opponent
Power locks them for 15 sec

Soul Stone: Opponent inflicts degeneration, dealing 3000 direct damage in 15 sec
Reverses Healing for 5 seconds
Thanos takes no damage for 15 seconds

Heavy Attack: Thanos shoots a ball of the power stone. If Power stone is active when doing a heavy attack, Thanos becomes Unstoppable and Unblockable for the remaning time of the Power Stone buff.

Special 1: Thanos punches the opponent, shoots them with a power stone laser for three hits, teleports forward and uppercuts them.
If Space Stone is activated, deal an additional 1000 dierect damage.
If Power Stone is activated, Thanos gains a permanent fury buff Max stack: 5

Special 2: Thanos shoots a wave of fire with the reality stone, shoots 2 balls of Power stone energy, then reverses time with the time stone.
If Reality Stone is active, the opponent drains 1 bar of power
If Power Stone is activated, Thanos gains a permanent fury buff
If Time Stone is activated, Thanos heals 2500 damage

Special 3: Thanos snaps his figers and the opponent disinigrates.
If below 20% helath, the opponent will die
Becomes Unblockable and Unstopable for 15 sec.
If any stone is activated, refresh the buff
If no stone is activated, skip the cooldown for the next buff

Sig Ablility: After years of planning and preperation, Thanos knows how to fight every Avenger. If Thanos fights an Avenger, the Infinity Stone buffs last 30 sec, not 15. Cooldown is reduced to 10 sec.
Thanos grants a permenant armour buff at the start of the fight.

Synergies: Doctor Stange (time), Ronan (power), The Collector (reality), Red Skull (Space), Loki (mind), Gamora (soul): Infinity Stones are 5 sec longer depending on whos on your team.

Black Order/Children of Thanos: Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian/Black Dwarf

Fine. Ill do it my self: Thanos (classic), Thanos (MCU) Grants a persision buff at the start of every fight for 15 sec

I know he's OP, but he's Thanos. BTW he is my favorite villian in Marvel.

This is the best I can do. Agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments. Also If you have a suggestion, please tell me here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/107396/what-charater-should-i-create-for-the-charater-wishlist-thread#latest

Thanks!

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Wakanda4Ever278 Thank you so much!
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I thought they did a good job with the recent master/uncollected infinity thanos.

I'd even enjoy him in his own little quest so we can replay it for fun, practice, etc. it had a bit of everything to it.
    @JRock808 Me too but I would rather want an MCU version
    edited December 2018
    You should have gone for the head: Thor (ragnorok) All attacks that hit the head is a guaranteed critical hit.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    If he's the MCU thanos he needs a synergy with cable
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    If he's the MCU thanos he needs a synergy with cable

Hey man, I’m sorry but the agree button is broken on my end. I can only hit it once
    edited December 2018
    Thank you guys for the support!
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Thanos (MCU) My idea:

Class: Cosmic
    Size: Large
    Immunity to poison

Signature Ability: Thanos will use all 6 infinity stones increase critical hit chance, and overall damage when activiating any of his specials. If a critical hit is successful on either special 1 or special 2, he will gain unstoppable for 6 seconds.

Abilities

Dashing back and holding block for 2 seconds will switch between the power of the 6 infinitiy stones:

Space Stone:
    • This is the Stone Thanos will begin each fight with.
    • After a successful 5-hit combo with this stone activated, Thanos will receive an armor up charge and 1 evade charge.

Power Stone:
    • After a successful 5-hit combo, Thanos will receive prescision, and cruelty, lasting 5 seconds.
    • Critical hit chance is increased.

Soul Stone:
    • Thanos will inflict poison after landing a successful heavy attack.
    • Special 1’s damage is increased

Reality Stone:
    • After a successful 5-hit combo and then dashing back, Thanos will become unblockable on the next medium dash attack.
    • Activating a special 1 or special 2 will invert the opponents controls for 2 seconds.

Mind Stone:
    • All damage done by Thanos will be energy based.
    • After a successful special 2, the opponent will receive heal block lasting 15 seconds.

Time Stone:
    • This is the final Stone in the set order.
    • After a successful heavy attack, Thanos will receive regeneration, lasting 10 seconds.
    • After a successful 5-hit combo, the next special 1 or special 2 activated by Thanos will inflict power lock on the opponent, and Thanos will receive power gain for 10 seconds.
    @MrBanks I like the idea but I have to say that I like my idea better.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Class Type: Cosmic/Universal

Soul Stone: Opponent inflicts degeneration, dealing 3000 direct damage in 15 sec

If below 20% helath, the opponent will die

Too much unavoidable unnecessary damage
    @Savio444 it is just an idea. He is probably strong enough to be a boss. He’s supposed to be OP
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Thanos (MCU) My idea:

Class: Cosmic
    Size: Large
    Immunity to poison

Signature Ability: Thanos will use all 6 infinity stones increase critical hit chance, and overall damage when activiating any of his specials. If a critical hit is successful on either special 1 or special 2, he will gain unstoppable for 6 seconds.

Abilities

Dashing back and holding block for 2 seconds will switch between the power of the 6 infinitiy stones:

Space Stone:
    • This is the Stone Thanos will begin each fight with.
    • After a successful 5-hit combo with this stone activated, Thanos will receive an armor up charge and 1 evade charge.

Power Stone:
    • After a successful 5-hit combo, Thanos will receive prescision, and cruelty, lasting 5 seconds.
    • Critical hit chance is increased.

Soul Stone:
    • Thanos will inflict poison after landing a successful heavy attack.
    • Special 1’s damage is increased

Reality Stone:
    • After a successful 5-hit combo and then dashing back, Thanos will become unblockable on the next medium dash attack.
    • Activating a special 1 or special 2 will invert the opponents controls for 2 seconds.

Mind Stone:
    • All damage done by Thanos will be energy based.
    • After a successful special 2, the opponent will receive heal block lasting 15 seconds.

Time Stone:
    • This is the final Stone in the set order.
    • After a successful heavy attack, Thanos will receive regeneration, lasting 10 seconds.
    • After a successful 5-hit combo, the next special 1 or special 2 activated by Thanos will inflict power lock on the opponent, and Thanos will receive power gain for 10 seconds.

I would just stay in reality stone mode the whole time honestly. 5 hits, dodge back, repeat, bait when necessary. No need for parry/intercept
  • Hey guys, our Character Wishlist Thread is located HERE. If you haven't already, please take a moment to share any new Champion suggestions you may have in that discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.