**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain America infinity war vs brawl node

In the trial of the elements caiw doesnt nullify the unstopable buff from the brawl node.

Shouldnt he do that?

Comments

• Options
    HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    edited January 2019
    I think that unstoppable is a passive effect, so no

Juggs unstoppable at beginning of fight is passive but capiw can still hit him (if kinetically Charged)

It doesn’t nullify passive unstoppable, but capiw can still bypass it.

If he doesn’t do this on brawl node, then it’s a bug.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I think he stops it when it’s an ability. In this case it’s the node. Not the champ.
  • Options
    Headroller wrote: »

Juggs unstoppable at beginning of fight is passive but capiw can still hit him (if kinetically Charged)

Juggs unstoppable at the beginning is a buff. It is NOT passive. The Buff symbol has an edge. That's the sign that it is a simple buff. Not an passive ability.
  • Options
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Headroller wrote: »

Juggs unstoppable at the beginning is a buff. It is NOT passive. The Buff symbol has an edge. That's the sign that it is a simple buff. Not an passive ability.

Correct, the icons for active Buffs will have a light border around them, while the icons for Passive Effects do not. Juggernaut's abilities can activate Unstoppable Buffs which can be Nullified by Captain America (Infinity War) when he has a Kinetic Potential charge. However, as others have mentioned, he is not able to prevent Unstoppable Passive Effects, only Buffs.