**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Never thought off it

Act 4 using 2 energies, at first when it was 3 energies i thought to me self no to much hassle and not enough reward, ive done act 5.1 and upto 5.2.3 when i used my first revive then i decided this 2 energy on act 4 sounds half good, so since its come out ive explored 4.1 4.2 and currently mid way 4.3.

It will work out very good currently i can R4 killmonger just in need off a few skill fragments and once i complete act 4 i get another 4t2a plus the bonus 3 t4cc

Any1 who hasnt explored act 4 i would give it a shot, and so far act 4.3 has some stupid long paths if im right theres 1 chapter with other 10 paths! Or 10 paths which ever way you see it.

Currently its taking me 2 days to fully explore 1 part off chapter 3. Im on 4.3.3. Im using maybe 1 or 2 energy refills a day depending how busy i am i may use non, but these longer paths im using energies, im taking out the longest routes first then by the end im left with the 2nd shortesr route (shortest route i toke out when completing act 4) lol

Comments