**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino’s Sp2 Taunt

Now we’ve sorted out that the increased attack rating due to suffering a bleed never worked and won’t ever work (which I am completely fine with as she’s an awesome champ anyway), are we able to get any confirmation whether she applies her taunt to an unlucky opponent in an sp2?
It’s unclear how long it lasts for or if it even activates at all as there is no taunt debuff/passive debuff that’s shown to be applied to state the opponent is taunted.
Seems the only way to test this properly is on all or nothing nodes but I can’t think where to find them outside aw.
qbkb9grn1rwm.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    edited January 2019
    I don’t think her taunt is working.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    b8h5of5spcdh.jpeg

This is the part of the description I am referring to.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I have been thinking about this a lot lately and I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work. Not only is there no taunt icon under the opponent, but they don’t seem any more likely to use specials. I’m pretty sure this is broken too.
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    I brought up numerous times in forums with no response
  • Options
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    I brought up numerous times in forums with no response
    Maybe it was just unnoticed but they will have to respond eventually.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya I've always wondered the same myself as you get no indication that it's actually work. And its unclear how long the effect would last for too. Assumed its indefinite but no way to tell
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I'd like to know this too.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    This is obviously a bug
  • Options
    PARASCYTHEPARASCYTHE Posts: 6
    No ones going to change Domino to be the best champ in game, Blade has that distinction and with the gem event coming, they are going to keep her working ‘not as stated’. They’re changing the text to match the bug that happened.
  • Options
    PARASCYTHE wrote: »
    No ones going to change Domino to be the best champ in game, Blade has that distinction and with the gem event coming, they are going to keep her working ‘not as stated’. They’re changing the text to match the bug that happened.

Ghost is the best champ in the game and this taunt ability isn’t game breaking but if it’s stated in her abilities and it’s not working they need to fix her to how they wanted her to be when they initially released her.

• Options
    UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Don’t think taunt is working, I’ve never seen a taunt debuff applied on opponents
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    From what i confirmed through countless fights, the taunt is in effect when unlucky is in effect
    So basically what’s left of unlucky timer is taunt timer
  • Options
    Karuseus wrote: »
    From what i confirmed through countless fights, the taunt is in effect when unlucky is in effect
    So basically what’s left of unlucky timer is taunt timer
    Sounds like the most likely effect if it is working. But, I still don’t think it’s clear in the fight or descriptions and seeing as there was already an ability that didn’t work properly, whose to say there aren’t more.
  • Options
    ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    While we're at it, how about her:

"Whenever one of Domino's abilities fails to trigger, she gains 10% Ability Accuracy for 8 seconds"

I have never seen that trigger either.
  • Options
    Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    I just pulled Domino and ranked her to R4. She’ll be R5 in a couple days.

I don’t care about the “nerf” but would be very interested in whether taunt works or not.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    Seems the only way to test this properly is on all or nothing nodes but I can’t think where to find them outside aw.
    In Road to the Labyrinth, 4.3, the first enemy is Iron Patriot with Power Start 1 and All or Nothing.

I'd test, but I don't have Domino.
  • Options
    Clyneva wrote: »
    While we're at it, how about her:

"Whenever one of Domino's abilities fails to trigger, she gains 10% Ability Accuracy for 8 seconds"

I have never seen that trigger either.
    I feel like this does work, she seems to bleed on her second and third hit more often on her sp2 than the first hit from it

• Options
    edited January 2019
    In Road to the Labyrinth, 4.3, the first enemy is Iron Patriot with Power Start 1 and All or Nothing.

IP is tech so can’t go unlucky, I’ll try and test on an AON node when I get my domino out of aw

• Options
    Hey there, when Domino hits an opponent who is Unlucky with her SP2, the Taunt that is activated is added to the Unlucky effect, so it doesn't have a separate icon and lasts as long as the Unlucky lasts.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    #

IP is tech so can’t go unlucky, I’ll try and test on an AON node when I get my domino out of aw
    Ye I’d love to know this as well
  • Options
    Hey there, when Domino hits an opponent who is Unlucky with her SP2, the Taunt that is activated is added to the Unlucky effect, so it doesn't have a separate icon and lasts as long as the Unlucky lasts.
    Thanks for confirming.

• Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★

That is awesome to know, thanks @Kabam Zibiit . Have to say it is a very underwhelming benefit though, as in most cases by the time the SP2 has finished the unlucky effect has expired.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Ooh, so the taunt is just bad cause it only lasts as long as the unlucky (which is usually ended when the SP2 animation is done lol). Guess we cleared that up.

Shame, would've been a good ability for her to have. Not that she needs it of course lol
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    Thanks for confirming.

How is that useful. There is almost no possibility that unlucky lasts long enough for the AI to act after an sp2