**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is Kabam censoring posts related to dropped inputs

A lot of players I know have been complaining about swipes and taps not registering when fighting a heavy defender (with nodes/high attack/PI) across various devices and most of them tried to post here but the posts aren't appearing here..may I know why? PS - I have posted in the relevant discussion thread for last 4 months straight and this question is about ethics than an issue with game/app.

Comments

• Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    It could be because they are merging threads, or there are threads already open on the subject.
  • Options
    Hey there, we are constantly working to improve performance and welcome people to contribute to the existing threads we have about it in the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forums. In order to keep the forums organized, we ask that you only post about those issues in the dedicated thread, since creating new threads can clutter the forums and make if harder to find relevant information on the topics.
This discussion has been closed.