**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Link kabam account to forums

I have seen on Reddit a post from some one who has recieved rewards for linking there in game account to the forums I have no idea how you do this or even if I have done it can some one clear this up for me and give a detailed explanation as to how you do this?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure there are no Rewards for linking your Account to the Forum.
  • Options
    ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Alliance mate screen shotted the rewards as well, I tried it and it didn't work.
  • Options
    Hmm, there aren't any rewards for linking your in game account to the forums, but there are for linking your game account to a Kabam account!
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    edited May 2017
    Hmm, there aren't any rewards for linking your in game account to the forums, but there are for linking your game account to a Kabam account!

OK so how do you do this? And what rewards do you get?
  • Options
    L8r_M8L8r_M8 Posts: 6

OK so how do you do this? And what rewards do you get?

All you have to do is sign up for a Kabam account, log in, and you get a free Premium crystal. and thats it.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    I don't remember getting a free premium crystal.
  • Options
    L8r_M8L8r_M8 Posts: 6
    I don't remember getting a free premium crystal.

If you sign up for Kabam, you get a free Premium Crystal.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Link you account from in game. I got a full energy refill and 30 units.
  • Options
    This sucks need more four in five star
  • Options
    everytime i sign in to kabam account it want to log me in to a level 1 account lol...happened after i switched from galaxy s4 to s6
  • Options
    PiyuahPiyuah Posts: 1
    Thank you for this game this game is awesome make a game like it