**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New update on Apple or Google stores [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    DBagz wrote: »
    What's the point of doing legends runs when Apple IOS gets a head start.

iOS users don't get a "head start". Your clock starts when you begin, NOT when the event starts.
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    Then you should release Android update first if that's the case.
    Kaks0053 wrote: »
    Then you should release Android update first if that's the case.

They could release it to Android a month early but thar doesn't mean Google is going to rellease it earlier than iOS.
  • phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
    Mkh wrote: »
    Do you guys remember a time when the Android release used to be up to 2 hours before the iOS release? I remember those days, and the conversations were flipped then. That used to be the norm. Somewhere along the way... things changed.... Memories...

We don't have control over how long it takes for the Google Play store to propagate a new release to their servers. If we did, we would definitely have them both out at the same time.

@Kabam Miike
    So why not release the day before the new EQ starts and negate this whole debate?

Because that would be smart, and Kabam don't do smart too good.
  • Why this happens for Android users, we always get updates later than ios users. Can you fix it already.
    edited February 2019
    Why this happens for Android users, we always get updates later than ios users. Can you fix it already.

Why create a new thread?
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    If the delay before android can start event quest is really to be as long as day, then android players should be compensated with energy refills to make up for having 1 day less than others to complete event quest
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    At lässt Android Users might be able to play old content in approx 90mins. If its not bound to the patch Kappa
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    As an android user I can say it is not always late as I have had times where I received the update before Apple users. It is just a very annoying occurrence that has happened the last 2 months
  • phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
    The state of the game right now:

The "community": Gib update.

Kabam: Gib money for terrible offers.
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Still no signs of update,maybe forgot about doing all the work
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    FineDog wrote: »
    Do you guys remember a time when the Android release used to be up to 2 hours before the iOS release? I remember those days, and the conversations were flipped then. That used to be the norm. Somewhere along the way... things changed.... Memories...

We don't have control over how long it takes for the Google Play store to propagate a new release to their servers. If we did, we would definitely have them both out at the same time.

I remember when the updates used to drop the night before and no one on Android or iOS cared who got it first because we could both start the EQ on time the next day and commiserate together about the connection issues instead.

As I recall, we've only dropped an update on a night before the event was released once, and that was last month. We've often tried to have a release come out a couple days before, but this is not always possible, and will not always be possible

Out of the 3 years I have played this game every month and the last 2 months are the only two times i have seen it late. Like another person said earlier. I have never seen any of my other games or apps get delayed.

I will put a ticket into Google and find out if they say it is on there side. If they say it is not than what Kabam?
  • So you are saying that it's time for Android users for suffering. Earlier it was for ios, ok I'm confused what does it means?
  • 19panther9619panther96 Posts: 16
    This is the second month of them doing this it's always something new every month remember the times is that a way of saying you trying be fair if that's the case why did y'all send out a special offer for just iPhones 1 or 2 month ago
  • vmp1995vmp1995 Posts: 6
    Honestly, it's starting to look like that whoever plays on Android is being discriminated against. 2 months in a row the update leaves for us hours after ios
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    DBagz wrote: »
    What's the point of doing legends runs when Apple IOS gets a head start.

iOS users don't get a "head start". Your clock starts when you begin, NOT when the event starts.

They don't get a headstart, but they get faster loading times making it easier to get a lower time on Apple than it is Android. I would love a legend's title, but I'll never bother because I don't want to buy an iPhone and the chances of getting it while using an android are pretty slim
This discussion has been closed.