**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

STORY QUEST ACT 4 Chapter 3 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• L0kiL0ki Posts: 3
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit can someone please provide us an update. This affects us getting further in the game and advancing to better daily crystals and offers. Come on. It’s been too long already.

If you need to. Just Remove the Ambush fights and that will solve the problem until you get a real fix in.
  • rock_balboarock_balboa Posts: 31
    Unbelievable! I'm playing ACT 4.3.1 right now and the error continues. Ten days ago this post has not been resolved yet.

Kabam! I have a doubt. All of us who are being affected in the game by a mistake of YOU, will we be benefited with some reward? If so, I hope to solve the problem. If not, you are already taking too long to solve this error.
  • Ben_27Ben_27 Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    WHY THE MEIK ISN’T THIS FIXED YET KABAM?! It’s been like 2 weeks now! Look at all the above complaints yet you’ve still done nothing about it! GET IT SORTED. I wanna finish Act 4 100% and move in to Act 5! Get YOUR act together and get this Adaptoid/Symbioid big fixed!
  • Dear@"Kabam Miike"
    I’m currently trying to 100% the second quest in Act 4.3, and when I look at the Mystic Symboid ambush
    and click the battle tab, the game crashes. Please... fix this issue (Act 4 Chapter 3 Quest 2)

Sincerely, SuperWindXD (Summoner Level 50) 😢🥺
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★
    This bug has been reported many times over the last few weeks but unfortunately there has been no update or even acknowledgement.
  • Azza76Azza76 Posts: 21
    Have noticed in story quest act 4 chapter 3:3 threats when get to symboid the game shuts down. Anyone else have this drama.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are currently investigating a resolution for this crashing issue in Act 4. When we have any updates, we'll be sure to let everyone know!
  • ChainslayerChainslayer Posts: 62
    I’m playing 4.1.4 and I’m facing the mentioned problem.

iPhone 5S
    iOS 12.1.4

5* Symbiote Supreme
    5* Iceman
    4* Killmonger
    4* Hulk (Ragnarok)
    4* Iron Man (Infinity War)
  • I keep crashing on act 4 whenever I fight a symbioid. And only the symbioids.
  • It is happening to me too. Act 4 symbiot ambush and it wil crash no matter what path I take. I try everything they (kabam) suggested. I WISH KABAM just say it and instead let us in wild chase. Just say it “ IS A BUG IS A GLITCH AND WE ARE TRYING TO FIX IT”.

IPhone 6
    all updates
    WiFi,
    My team: It doesn’t matter I alternate champs and still happen
  • Mad1zMad1z Posts: 4
    Yep I have the same probs off crashing on story quest act 4 chapter 1.4 & the boss in chapter 1.5 as well. It’s been nearly 2weeks since I countless have e mailed kaban about it no fix given still !! Come on kaban fix up!
  • Ivan7670Ivan7670 Posts: 8
    Every time I get ambushed in act 4 chapter 3 quest 1, my game crashes. Can anyone help me?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

We are currently investigating a resolution for this crashing issue in Act 4. When we have any updates, we'll be sure to let everyone know!

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

• BF100BF100 Posts: 8
    I’m having same crashing issue in act 4 . Not trying to be a pain or anything just wanted to let kabam know. Actually lost quit a bit b4 realized it was a bug issue .again just letting kabam know have a nice evening
  • Act 4/chapter 3/quest 3 War Machine/ every time I hit this ambush the game crashes... I ended the quest and restarted it... I have done this 3 times...it’s right behind this Spider-Man.e2rx7wdqgwq3.jpeg
  • act 4 i have problem amd kicks me out in all of the chapters my id is ahmad7472
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Again!

Known issue. Specific device issue.
    Try again, Change device or wait for a fix if there ever is one
  • just posted another one
  • Aeonic_ChiAeonic_Chi Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    Hi, everyone. I've been playing this game for almost a year, and now I'm facing a bug I guess which is preventing me on carrying on with my progress in the game. So, every time I have to duel a Symbiod or Adaptoid, in any map or path of the map in Act 4, the game crashes. I have contacted Kabam's support, but I just get this automatic response saying they are working on it. It has 2 months already since I noticed this issue. Has anyone been facing this same issue or similar? Does anyone know what else can be done in order to call Kabam's attention about this issue? Obs: I have switched phones and the issue persists.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Trying to run a path on act 4 and there's alot of ambush attacks and soon as u tap the fight Upton the app crashes.
    In game name-- RO53TT1
    playing on an iPad mini 2 running the game version 21.3 on ios 12.1.4 on zfinity wifi
    Happening on act 4 I was running chapter 3.6 and ambush popped up went to fight screen and just crashes app, this is my 3rd post about this and haven't heard anything about this, will it be addressed in the March update??
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Already been adressed. Really, just check all tgenother threads on it, and the merged one ..
  • RyZ21RyZ21 Posts: 1
    Does it even matter if I report my app crashing?
    In game name RyZ21, iphone 6, Version 21.3
    Story quest 4.6.6 crashes when I'm ambushed... yay!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello all,

A fix for this crashing issue is scheduled for the next game update.
  • With the passage of the storyline, on act 4, chapter 2, the card, when examined, is 100% discarded from the game before the boss fight. How can I fix this?
  • DEMON_SPAWNDEMON_SPAWN Posts: 14
    Same issue here, every time I get ambushed game crashes.
    iPhone 6+
    iOS 12.0.1 (Not jailbroken)
    Latest version of MCOC 21.3