**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncanny, Astonishing, and Amazing: What Mutant is your #1?

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Since X-Men was my #1 Marvel universe growing up, it’s really hard for me to pick which mutant is my #1. In no particular order, I like Gambit, Magneto, Cyclops, Havok, and Warpath. Honorable mentions go to Sabretooth and Nightcrawler.

Good list! Nightcrawler was a close second for me actually. His powers were cool, but it was actually his personality and the way he always kept positive and upbeat that made me a fan of him.

I do have a soft spot for Nightcrawler. His power was always my favorite and he has a great personality. You wouldn’t expect someone who looks like a demon and outcasted to be so positive.
  • Options
    StarlingStarling Posts: 3
    Kitty Pryde.
  • Options
    FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    j798cejt1nyy.png
    Who else could it be, Bub?
  • Options
    Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    I like archangel. I saw it for the first time in x-men Apocalypse. That's the same in the game.
  • Options
    SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    I wish Mystique was my missus. That would be way cool.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,813 ★★★★★
    I first encountered the X-Men in Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, so Iceman has a special place in my heart. I then got into reading imports of the US X-Men comic around 1992 when I came to love Rogue, Psylocke and Cyclops. Cyclops remains a favourite even though I hate what's been done to him lately because his real name's Scott and he wears glasses like me. I totally ship Scott/Jean and hated Cyke being paired with that tart Emma Frost.

Rogue's probably my favourite X-woman.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Omega red and Apocalypse
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Cyclops
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    For me it is wolverine. Just love his backstory and how cool he is!*
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    DEADPOOL DOMINO AND WOLVERINE
  • Options
    ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    for me Bobby and Mags...
    honorable mentions to Azazel, Nightcrawler and Mystique
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    My favourite is actually Raven Darkholme! I'd love to see mystique put into mcoc one day! She could have some really interesting abilities, second is Emma frost!
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Mystique. I always loved how she could shape shift into anyone. She was a great hero or villian
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I always liked cyclops the best. He in recent years went full magneto and became a renegade fighting the avengers to save mutantkind. I was a fan. I even bought a cyclops was right t shirt.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    First comic book I picked up was an xmen issue with wolvy trying to rescue cyke from the Hellfire club and he was in a subterranean tunnel scaring the **** outta a hellfire club soldier.

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse i have a thing for villains
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Sunspot. He is iceman but fire instead of ice. Peter wisdom is not bad either.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Wolverine followed closely by Magik
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I'm old and old school, so I prefer some of the classics. One of my longtime favorites who is criminally underused is...Banshee
  • Options
    Fungeon wrote: »
    j798cejt1nyy.png
    Who else could it be, Bub?

I mean, he is the best there is at what he does.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    My favourites are Jean Grey and Scarlet Witch (mainly for House of M, which is my favourite comic book event)
  • Options
    Starling wrote: »
    Kitty Pryde.

I was always a fan of hers too! Good to see someone else bring her up!
  • Options
    DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Wolverine, collected his first 100 comic as a kid.

I always liked Magneto also.
  • Options
    SUIC1DESUIC1DE Posts: 20
    Mine was always Domino and Cable. He's not a mutant but Strife says my favorite big bad
  • Options
    IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Yeah this is tough growing up in the early/mid 90's I love Saturday's cuz x-men came on. I loved that show. Cable, gambit, wolverine, mr.sinister, apocalypse, morph, I liked all the characters. They're amazing!
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Starling wrote: »
    Kitty Pryde.

I was always a fan of hers too! Good to see someone else bring her up!

Interesting that you would say this, especially after the EQ dropped a Kitty Pryde reference.

As to the question, I always loved Wolverine and Nightcrawler, but what about Cyclops? Perhaps not what they've done with him recently but as the leader of the X-Men I always liked him, especially in the classic comics.
  • Options
    Always been a fan of Wolverine. His "no **** taken" attitude in the movies was great, as well as the "I'll fight whoever I have to to win" attitude. I first saw him way back in X-Men (the movie-2000) and and far as I'm concerned, no one could ever play him like Hugh Jackman did. My favorite performance of his was probably in Logan though, just for the sheer outbringing of Wolverine's personality and general savageryeqmo9v8f3u2z.gif