**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Account hacked

Can someone please help me ! My account has been hacked ..and deleted some of my champions.

Comments

• topoxhixhotopoxhixho Member Posts: 4
    Please Kabam help me!! It is not fair ..i worked a lot for my account ..ive been playing this game for almost 2 years ..i worked a lot for it ....
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    You have to submit a ticket in game through the little icon in the game itself. If they can restore your champs then they will. Posting on the forums will not resolve the issue.
  • AddyosAddyos Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    ^^ what he said
    Thawnim
    Thank you
  • BigAnt006BigAnt006 Member Posts: 3
    I sent them a ticket as to my account was hacked yesterday n all my champs sold they told me there joyous then can do about me and another ally mate being hacked and our champs sold
  • BigAnt006BigAnt006 Member Posts: 3
    •nothing they can do about it
  • TenebrousTenebrificTenebrousTenebrific Administrator, Moderator Posts: 461
    I've replied to a similar thread here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/12935/kabam-support

We encourage you to change your passwords to secure any and all accounts associated with your game. Should you need additional directions on how to do so, our Support Team should be able to assist.

This isn't really something we can help with in the forums, so I'm closing this thread down. I hope you're able to better secure your account, to ensure others are not able to access it further.
This discussion has been closed.