**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ascendant Crystal Ripoff

So... finally tried Class Catalyst Clash Arena for 1st time... went all the way to 2.5mil!
Opened 1st one and the "promised" Namesake of the Arena doesn't even show on the Carousel!!!
Zero chance to get Class Catalysts... either complete or Crystals!!! Just Class ISO-8 & that's it!!!
I searched Ascendant Crystal and this has been an issue for over a Year!!!

Has anyone else felt ripped-off with this Arena's Reward???
v6kpqfoe30jd.jpg
8hg6kivd05io.jpg
ir2gbzrgl5sa.jpg
9ftcnbv9tfbt.jpg
enu744vwipsj.jpg
oazxrdbcxhj1.jpg
At least I had the foresight to take screenshots!

Please speak up to voice whether you have EVER received an actual Class Catalyst Crystal from this Arena!!

Comments

• gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I received a cosmic yesterday and a skill catalyst two times ago. I started doing it in September when I had enough five stars to do it without taking too much time.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I've gotten a basic and a mystic t4 catalyst but that was long ago. The drop ascendant crystal in general is terrible though. Not worth the grind at all. I'm really surprised anyone actually does that arena anymore.

EDIT: Also, the spinning animation is completely meaningless. Just because something doesn't show up doesn't necessarily mean it's not in there or vice-versa.
  • I searched Ascendant Crystal and this has been an issue for over a Year!!!

As far as Kabam is concerned, this isn't an issue. Players have been complaining about this for a long time, and they had an opportunity to change it when they revamped the three catalyst arena events recently, but Kabam decided not to touch the crystal.

It has been brought up many times that the class catalyst even contains as its primary reward something that almost never generates class catalyst rewards which seems illogical, but I suspect we would have better luck getting Kabam to change the name of the event than the Ascendant crystal contents. I have no idea why, and I also have bigger fish to fry with my time than that thing honestly. The T1A and T4B events are plenty good. Two out of three is not bad.
  • Hey there, we're sorry to hear that you aren't happy with what you received from your Ascendant Crystal, but the Crystal itself does state that it has a rare chance to reward Catalysts. Additionally, the reel that displays during the spinning animation may not display every possible reward due to time constraints or the nature of randomness but that does not change the rewards that are available form the Crystal. All the listed rewards are still available from the crystal, even if they don't show up in the reel.
This discussion has been closed.