Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• InfineightInfineight Member Posts: 278
    We are lucky that Kabam Porthos noticed this uprising and has alerted the team. Or I was expecting the rewards tomorrow...
  • AJXRXAJXRX Member Posts: 80
    Our Alli still hasn't got our rewards.
    ID: TNROA
    Name: The Nine Realms of Asgard
  • Dhoni_is_life26Dhoni_is_life26 Member Posts: 18
    Infineight wrote: »
    We are lucky that Kabam Porthos noticed this uprising and has alerted the team. Or I was expecting the rewards tomorrow...

I wasn't even expecting rewards,
    I'm waiting for rewards so that i could open my next 5* champ, sob sob sob
  • LLStashLLStash Member Posts: 132
    @Kabam Porthos thanks
  • LowecomotiveLowecomotive Member Posts: 18
    Still no rewards.
    We're waiting to change members.
    Quality control at it again.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Member Posts: 303
    How is this a suggestion or a request??

SA is an alliance event ran every week, members earn points via several methods and get rewarded as such at the end of the event each week. Is this event no longer permanent? Will it be a request to get the rewards? Or will people suggest they've done enough to reach whatever tier and longer be ran every week. Will Alliances have to request to start the event to receive awards/run the event?

If not why has this been pretty much hidden away in Suggestions/Requests forum instead of being in General Discussions?
  • SohaibbSohaibb Member Posts: 33
    @Kabam Porthos bro it's not only about SA rewards its also about your service that are going to be worst don't know why but really you should work on making mcoc more better than worst. I ask much time about tier5 basic and T2 alpha and from 16 Feb these are going to be a little easy for us. Thanks for that. But still much things are here to be fixed. As 5* sign stone are rare. So keep on giving attention on some serious issues don't only concentrate on deals. Which are really not worthy to buy up till now. As I also want to buy some but can't cause of non availability of good offers.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 595 ★★★
    Didnt even notice I had not received them
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Sigh seriously....

No one in my alliance got their summoner advancement and this isn't really helping out.....

Do you know why they were delayed or an ETA on them.....
  • gahrlinggahrling Member Posts: 199
    I'm still waiting for SA rewards too.

IGN: gahrling
    No updates on them, probably won't get any answers until later today
    Guys it has been a hours that we haven't got our Summoner advancement rewards but I think everyone is mature enough to understand there problems.
    I think we should stop begging and just wait for the rewards.
    All the guys in the forum (including me) are acting as if the world is about to end.
    Just want to say keep calm as they just can't listen to us 24/7
    They're sleeping at this point, we're going to have to wait until they get up and get back to work.

The adminstors on duty aren't likely going to answer anyone or provide much information in general.
  • Tbagz420Tbagz420 Member Posts: 2
    It’s 2-15-19 @ 6:25 am and I still have not got my S.A awards
    Kirklin wrote: »
    We work for a whole week to get the these rewards on time. Just think if your real job paid you when ever they feel like it.

Ya but that's a different situation. Here nothing is going to affect your life. And you know it's coming in few moments...
    Of course even I have worked hard entire week in the game. The people in kabam need to work in real life.
  • arya2250arya2250 Member Posts: 22
    I since today was the day to receive summoner advancement rewards didn't received the second time. Since I have checked my mail inbox and every thing . Please anyone help me with this situation .xof4dnydk9zp.png
  • Mechanech1Mechanech1 Member Posts: 12
    Any more news on the rewards yet? Still have not received any. Would appreciate an update here soon.
  • IFEndermanIFEnderman Member Posts: 7
    Relax guys...we will get SA rewards very soon...no need to be mad...the world not gonna end soon lol
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    You worked for SA rewards? I didn't realize playing a game and opening crystals was so difficult for some.

That's true..
  • KirklinKirklin Member Posts: 149
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    You worked for SA rewards? I didn't realize playing a game and opening crystals was so difficult for some.

I put time in arena earning shards and units to open Crystal's for sa points. Also the units I earn and buy that I use scores points for sa. So yes i work for those rewards
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Some people are stuck with their existing alliance (and can't move) because SA rewards is not out yet.
    winterthur wrote: »
    Some people are stuck with their existing alliance (and can't move) because SA rewards is not out yet.

So you want to get rid of your alliance sa soon as possible 😕😮
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Nah ... my level is just too low to be really affected though the rewards are still welcome.

Nah ... my level is just too low to be really affected though the rewards are still welcome.

Same, on my another account it's my first 5* opening today😏
  • dtapedtape Member Posts: 35

There are many reasons people have to move to another alliance, such as joining a tougher one, retiring from a top alliance, etc.. Leaving an alliance right after rewards of SA, AQ or AW released is always a crucial moment. Don’t underestimate how annoying this issue has influence on those people.
  • DanenolaDanenola Member Posts: 2
    Our alliance did not get any rewards for this past week. Did I miss something?
  • DanenolaDanenola Member Posts: 2
    Clarify, advancement rewards
This discussion has been closed.