**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game keeps popping up the "issue connecting to the network"

This issue has been going on for a long while and has NOT gotten any better. No matter if i am on my home WIFI, work WIFI, regular cellular network - no matter what i am doing that message " Cannot connect to network" keeps popping up. This is a HUGE issue because i know of a lot of people who have the same issue ALL THE TIME. This isnt fair to anyone who is playing because there also has been numerous amounts of time where i was in fights, or have killed a boss fight and then i have to redo the whole fight with either being KOed or way less health because of this issue. I could also be ranking up my champions, leveling them up and this happens ALL THE TIME. i am not happy with how much this happens, and not sure if youll are looking into this but IT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED. You cannot play a game with this continuously happening. Please fix this, and i should be compensated for all the units i have had to spend on potions, and other items since this issue caused me to be KOed.

Comments

• Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    It's a special effect from kabam for limited time :smiley:
    Since January monthly event started
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

If you are experiencing performance or connection issues, please report them in the dedicated threads at the top of the bugs and known issues section using the templates provided. This will give more context that helps the team as we investigate these issues.
This discussion has been closed.