**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This alliance is tanking in today’s war

Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Todays war started and our ally got shocked when we saw empty mini boss nodes and 1* 2* 3* champs as defenders. Please have a look in this matter and punish them. [Image removed by moderator]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    edited February 2019
    Have a look
    [Images removed by moderator]
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
    @Patchie93 I’m pointing out the alliance with a proof and not firing shots in the air. So they deserve punishment not us.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    There is no rule against tanking...
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    As I just stated there is currently 0 rules against tanking. Meaning they are breaking no rules
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    yawn...
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    Don't hate the player....
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    There is a rule about posting pictures of other alliances or calling them out by name
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    14. Calling out other players or Alliances is not allowed. This includes accusations of cheating or poor behaviour. If you are having problems with another player or suspect someone of cheating, please report this to customer service or a moderator privately.
    We have placed our top champs in defence and kabam knows it @John757 .. why shall i prove it to you.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    Aamir123 wrote: »
    We have placed our top champs in defence and kabam knows it @John757 .. why shall i prove it to you.
    Nobody care. You tanking, you not tanking, they tanking...
    Again - tanking is complete legitimate and do not broke ANY rules.
    Just deal with it.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Dude they placed at least and didn't leave them 100% empty. Our alliances also have stupid placement (officers don't even bother with who on what node during off season) , everyone has full suicide on and everyone brought in their 4* 3* team so their top team can do EQ and challenge. No rules are broken in terms of alliances tanking but like everyone else mentioned you are violating forum rules.
  • edited February 2019
    Hey there, as a quick reminder to everyone, calling out other players/alliances is not allowed on the forums. If you suspect someone of suspicious activity, you can report it to our Support Team here.
This discussion has been closed.