**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

my account got banned

Hello everybody
my 2nd account got banned permanently for no reason,i don't know why.Does anybody knows how to regain my account?please tell me.

Comments

• Options
    Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    You got banned cause you broke one or more rules
  • Options
    pooldeadpooldead Posts: 10
    i dont know what to say but i have been always honest in the game
  • Options
    please,tell me how to get back it?
  • Options
    plz help me guys help me to get my account back please,i don't think i broke any rules they banned me for no reason
    is there any way?please tell me
  • Options
    MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    I had the same thing happen to me. I think there is an obvious flaw in their system that detects a "third party software" which is meant to catch modders and hackers, but is getting the wrong people caught in the mix. @Kabam Miike are you guys looking into this at all or are we just letting honest players pay the price for jerks who are cheating? I have been putting support tickets in with just generic responses being sent back. Something needs to happen, because there are tons of guys that are getting screwed.
  • Options
    WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    You got banned for a reason stfu and email support. Other then that you deserved it goodbye
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    hmmmm were you using an emulator?
  • Options
    i didn't used such thing
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Then submit a ticket with support. Posting threads that will get closed is a waste of your time and the forum moderators' time.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Then submit a ticket with support. Posting threads that will get closed is a waste of your time and the forum moderators' time.

I think the problem some of these people are having is support is ignoring them. It is understandable with the number of banned complaints they are getting. I would not expect to get a response or have their account restored. If it does by some miracle happen it will be a long way off. I suggest either start a new account, or give up the game entirely.
  • Options
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
    Our Support Pages also include more information here.
This discussion has been closed.