**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

help

In-Game Name: ahmad7472
Device and Model: iPhone 5s
Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.4
Cellular or WiFi: Both - Vodafone
Game Version Installed: 21.3
Game Mode: Story Quest - Act 4
Description of the Issue: I have done the completion but cant do exploration The champion selector screen comes up and then it freezes and then shuts the game down. mostly by ambush (symbiod) but generally with all of them suddenly , then i should exit and the end of the story ))

Comments

• Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    edited March 2019
    Hey ahmad7472, I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue, and I understand it can be frustrating when the game lags or crashes.

If you haven't already, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps provided in THIS article in an effort to resolve this issue.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive here in the Forums and investigating any reported issues. To help us keep everyone's feedback about lag and crashing more organized, we created two dedicated threads, one for iOS users and one for Android users. The relevant thread for iOS users can be found below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread.

Please take a moment to share your feedback in that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance!
This discussion has been closed.