**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In game lag especially during AW

Kabam, I feel it really unfair to have lag during AW. This happened to me during Boss fight and I lost my CG without even being able 2 land a hit. I’m a player with a reasonable skill set and am the designated bosskiller for my Alliance, but this lag is killing me and I feel it’s extremely unfair as it effects the war results and Alliance rating not taking into consideration the units and Glory I have to spend to purchase revives, boosts and health potions when I don’t even have the need for them during my optimum gameplay. This is not the first war this has happened to me and my Alliance members, and I believe this issue is happening to a lot of players. With AW Season being as competitive as it is, this is not the way an Alliance can progress and frankly it’s costing me a bomb especially when I could have finished the fight without the use of resources. Please fix this issue as soon as possible and compensate whatever you can since the fault is with your server and not our gameplay.

Comments

• Hey there, sorry to hear that you may be experiencing some performance issues. We currently have threads going where we are investigating similar reports for iOS and Android. If possible, would you be able to shared the requested information in the thread relevant to your device? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.