**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Kabam made a mistake

VikkiVikki Member Posts: 25
Hi everyone, im here to say that my account was banned for account sharing and it was not my fault.
A person in my friend's list and alliance started talking to me and he brought up the topic of account sharing and exchanging passwords, at first i did not engage in it and ignored him. But he kept bothering me (and i couldnt block him because he was in my alliance) so i asked him a few questions but told him i am not going to do it.
But then someone in my alliance misinterpreted what i said and said he was going to get me in trouble for not listening to an officer and said he would report me ( for nothing!) AND now i need help because I was banned and I did nothing wrong, I never accounted shared and now I am really upset because I put so much money, time and effort into this game and now its gonna down the drain,
Yours Sincerley,
Victoria,
I hope you understand my situation( Kabam team), Thanks X

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,885 ★★★★★
    You wouldn't get banned for an alliance member just reporting you lol.

You either shared your account for map 6 or wars, or had someone complete something for you and they most likely use mods or cheats.

Anyway, bans don't get handed out for nothing.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Member Posts: 137
    edited July 2017
    You should have just left that crappy alliance as soon as they started asking you to share*

*assuming your story is true, of course
  • Kabam ValkyrieKabam Valkyrie Moderator Posts: 698
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.