**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto Autoblock

I believe that Magneto should autoblock bullets and perhaps other metal projectiles. Perhaps a buff of his could be to occasionally block swords, as well.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Interesting idea. if they did buff him, that would be cool. Perhaps even Reverb on Metal Attacks.
  • Options
    HammerManHammerMan Posts: 12
    Totally
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Lol then wolverine would basically NEVER touch him. Which I agree with in the comics, Wolverine would basically be his b*tch, but not sure it translates well in the game as it would render champs with metal as useless against him.
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★

Lol then wolverine would basically NEVER touch him. Which I agree with in the comics, Wolverine would basically be his b*tch, but not sure it translates well in the game as it would render champs with metal as useless against him.

You could do it that this only happens when the character is magnetized and under that debuff. It would definitely make him harder to fight but still give #metal attackers a chance.

• Options
    Hey there, if you have suggestions for changes you'd like to see to Champions, be sure to share them in the Champion improvement suggestions thread.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I get what the OP says but if that’s the case then anyone with metal shouldn’t be able to hurt magneto at all. They have to have some balance. He already gets an advantage over metal champs.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Corvus would get two charges from him if he did have it
    IMIW gets three, which is the highest