**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected

Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
I did it everyone I'm now Uncollected!

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Care to post your roster for the Collector fight?
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129

Whole thing or just the 5 I used?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Mr_E said:

Whole thing or just the 5 I used?
    I was asking about the 5 champs you used against the Collector fight. Thanks!
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Great job.

Try to do as much as this months EQ as you can before the new one is up.

Even one run through has fantastic rewards.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    How many units or revives you used against him?
    Had about 500 saved like it was recommended
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats :)
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Congratulations! It’s a great feeling - super hard fight!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Nice! Congrats!
    I am waiting till i get the basics collected for my dream team. I have 4 paths to go!
    But i haven't been in a hurry to get there. Didn't fit my plan really until kabam dropped the gate. New 2s are fun but costly in terms of lost shards...so i have been building for that moment. They have successfully reduced my shard acquisition by altering the phc so now is the time to go up...good on ya!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Congratulations @Mr_E
    @Rap how exactly is the gate affecting you when you can't access act 6 until you have at least beat act 5
    I could probably be done by now 100 percent but i would rather go in and finish without wasting supplies to do it. And i am sitting on 11 champs worth of t4c and all but 24 4 stars of the total available so yeah done or not the gate affects me. I don't waste time on "might dupe" in 16 months champs...
    And i play a different game than you. While you all are playing one another...i am playing against kabam! While you are playing poker against one another i am playing the one armed bandit...
    What have i been doing? Building an army of 4/40 and now i can break through to the top ten percent in any arena but the 5 star in less that half a day. So yeah this change is not welcome!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    That's like saying that changing the dealer at the poke table affects your slot game. Until you are ready to attempt act 6 the gate has no real effect on you. If anything as far as grinding arena goes it should help you since the gate puts a higher value on 5*s and you aren't competing in that arena anyway. People grinding the 4* arena should actually be excited to not compete against as many big profiles that can inflate the scores and make getting to the top 10% harder. You also have not lost any hard to come by resources since taking a champ to rank 4 in 4* requires only t4b and alpha that are easy to come by now
  • Congrats on becoming Uncollected @Mr_E!

Congrats on becoming Uncollected @Mr_E!

Thanks plus with the gift today it was definitely the right time. Ended up getting a free 5 star