**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

X-23 invulnerable longer than usual after sp2 (22.1)

IronicFistIronicFist Posts: 48
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Same issue as Loki. Rush in to punish her sp2 and your attack will go right through her.

You can guess what happens next.

Comments

• Options
    ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Can Confirm happened to me as well in Aq just now.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Just got sloter in war becasse of that
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    I know there are ALOT of bugs this update, but I have yet to see anyone mention x23. Her sp2 has the same problem that lokis sp2 now has. When you go to punish it, you completely miss the dash attack, as she is apparently still in her sp2 animation, even though it was perfectly safe to do so pre update. Was this update like a early Easter event? We get to all go out searching for “eggs” or in this case, bugs.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/NJ3z_oI4Ct4
    Sorry the quality seems a little **** up
  • Options
    So could we get confirmation from a mod that this issue has been seen?
  • Options

You just need to dash in a split second later. Happens on a lot of champs if you dash in prematurely

I don’t think you understand the issue here. The vid I posted would have been considered a viable hit pre update, post update it is not.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any acknowledgement here?
  • Options
    Looking into it! We're getting together a list of Known Issues for you guys. Waiting on confirmation on a couple of them.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Looking into it! We're getting together a list of Known Issues for you guys. Waiting on confirmation on a couple of them.

Thank you! I know you're drowning in reported issues with this update, just didn't want to let this one slip under the radar. If it helps with confirmation, here's a fun video from AQ :smile:

https://youtu.be/o8J3kWEyp98
  • Options
    HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Anyone notice you can't attack into X-23's sp2 after she finishes it after recent update?
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

This issue was addressed in the 21.1.1 update.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed an issue where X-23 was invulnerable longer than intended after her Sp2

• Options

Hi all,

Bug Fixes

That fix
  • Options
    TKSTKS Posts: 15
    THIS IS NOT FIXED!!!!
  • Options
    TKSTKS Posts: 15

Hi all,

Bug Fixes

Try again please. F5-refresh or something.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Have you updated the game from the app stores to the 21.1.1 version before testing this out again?
  • Options
    muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    Sorry Lyra not being a pain but what update ?
  • Options
    TKS said:

Hi all,

Bug Fixes

Try again please. F5-refresh or something.
    It is fixed alest for me iPhone XS max
  • Options

Maybe thats the most up to date but i got wrecked countering x-23 this morning. Not fixed.

For me it fix
  • Options
    UNLIMITEDDUCKSUNLIMITEDDUCKS Posts: 12
    I’m fighting X-23 in the new event quest and I can’t punish her special 2. Is this another bug?
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Yes and it is... the team at kabam are aware of it and are supposely taking action to correct it!
  • Options
    In the patch 22.1.1 that came out couple days ago, this was listed as Fixed.
    Although some ppl have said it still is not fixed with this update, I have been able to counter immediately without problems (although during 22.1 before 22.1.1 was fixed I had not tried an X23 to see how it was when it was broken).
    So maybe device dependent now ? Mine is iPad 6th Gen, and is working. Same, FYI, with Yondu Medium (not the Light arrow), I am able to Parry that Medium again after 22.1.1