**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Season Postpone

PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
With the amount of bugs to be fixed with a patch, any possibility of postponing AW season till at least the basic things like punishing the specials which seems to have changed for the worse?

Comments

• ChA0S100000ChA0S100000 Posts: 31
    I agree, good question.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Huh, seems everyone else is fine with AW season going as usual, I was worried for nothing
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Where's the announcement for season start?
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    It needs to be postponed. The game is a freaking joke right now with how many bugs there are.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125

Where's the announcement for season start?

They stated a while back that in the absence of an announcement it starts 2 weeks after the previous season ends.
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Yes I agree too many bugs, season needs to be pushed until all the identified bugs are fix. Players will spend unnecessary items because of bugs and is just not fair to the community.

I know kabam said they are working on a “hot fix”, but wil it be ready in time for season start? Also once the hot fix is live, players will need a couple days to test it and see if issue is resolved and no additional performance bugs were introduced because of the fix.

Could we please get an update on the timeframe for the fix to go live and the impacts (if any) on season start time? @Kabam Miike
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    There are definitely a lot of issues. It’s crazy how we don’t have an update on this.
  • Hey All,

We're keeping everybody updated over in the Bugs section as best we can. We do have a new release coming that should address many of the issues that people are facing, like the inability to punish the Sp2 of Loki, etc.

We're hoping to have this out later today, but I will have more information on that later.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

Hey All,

We're keeping everybody updated over in the Bugs section as best we can. We do have a new release coming that should address many of the issues that people are facing, like the inability to punish the Sp2 of Loki, etc.

We're hoping to have this out later today, but I will have more information on that later.

Greatly appreciated.
  • Kame_ManKame_Man Posts: 23
    edited April 2019
    Can anyone tell me where is the Android performance investigation thread and why was it removed?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Kame_Man said:

Can anyone tell me where is the Android performance investigation thread and why was it removed?

Under Bugs.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/131863/android-22-1-lag-crashing-and-performance-investigation#latest
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Really hops Ther stil pospon this season becasse the lag hasn’t Ben fix frame rate stil mad down he’ll one iPhone XS Max ther is massive lag when figth human tourn
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Just push aw season back for 3 years