**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buffet and Masochism should have the same change with the Nick Fury synergy

2»

Comments

• Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Ridwando said:

Seriously, is there a way to hide grounded wisdom? He adds nothing of value to the conversation, plays with stupid semantics, and ends up derailing the thread. Just pipe down, dude.

Yes If you go to someones profile you can block them and their posts will be shrunk down and greyed out.
  • Options
    RidwandoRidwando Posts: 18
    Watch Kabam change the wording of masochism to reflect that it is actually targeted towards multiple buffs. Why can't they change the wording on Nick Fury's abilities then, instead of nerfing him?

I am done spending in this game. So should you.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury wasn't meant to Purify all. They fixed him.
    As for Masochism/Buffet, that's what we're discussing.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    There was a thread exactly like this one that was already deleted due to being a duplicated.
    You already have 2x thread on this. One for the Nick Fury synergy and the other for the masoquims/buffet interactions. Keep it organized
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

While the timing for the synergy change is horrible, I agree that removing only one debuff makes sense.

But if that's changed, what's the reasoning behind masochism and buffet triggering on multiple debuffs/buffs? Don't they have bssically the same text description? Why so inconsistent?

Also want to point out that it's very funny that Kaban fixed this ASAP, while Corvus still takes bleed/coldsnap damage sometimes, and the other million bugs that came with this clown fiesta update.

Couldn’t agree more

• Options
    Thank you for the suggestion, I have sent it to our team for Consideration.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited April 2019

There was a thread exactly like this one that was already deleted due to being a duplicated.
    You already have 2x thread on this. One for the Nick Fury synergy and the other for the masoquims/buffet interactions. Keep it organized

@will-o-wisp I didn't actually notice any thread on this, my apologies for that, just wanted to share my thoughts.

Thank you for the suggestion, I have sent it to our team for Consideration.

Thank you Miike, I know we give you a lot of stress, but I really can't blame you on all this.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yeah this should get a fix, you’ve proven it’s doable @Kabam Miike lets get it pushed for masochism and all other areas it appears too please.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Yeah people were debating it but then you had to throw in a little “lol we know where this debate is stemming from” to rile people up.
    Let’s just bring masochism and other similar scenarios up for kabam to look into.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Debuffs have had the issue/chance to be multi-purified for a very long time now. Proccing masochism or Korg sig with a parry will often remove other debuffs, such as bleed or void debuffs.

Nick Fury was taking advantage of this, and it was instantly fixed. Can we get the same fix for korg/king groot/ kingpin/Masochism/etc nodes aswell please? Its only fair.

I dont think korg actually fits in this, korg has a chance to shrug off all debuffs, but I think masochism and and buffet (if an issue) needs to be addressed if this is intentional as it was not the case about a year ago, if if so why and change the description.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Yeah people were debating it but then you had to throw in a little “lol we know where this debate is stemming from” to rile people up.
    Let’s just bring masochism and other similar scenarios up for kabam to look into.
    Stop giving him any attention, you will regret and will go into an endless loop until the thread is closed...
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Any feedback from the team?
  • Options
    Hey everybody,

We're still looking into this for the future, but at this time have no intention of altering the way these nodes work because of how many different places in the contest they exist, which would wildly change the challenge level of all this old content.

Gonna close this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.