**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BUG? Glancing damage on sp3 Hyperion

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

I thought only champions that were XL in Variant Micro-Realms don't take damage from attacks?

Large champions don't take glancing damage during heavy attacks.

Pretty sure Hype is large.

That’s correct last time I checked. But large champs take damage when specials are used.
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Jestress said:

I thought only champions that were XL in Variant Micro-Realms don't take damage from attacks?

No large can heavy and use specials. This doesn’t happen every time but when it does! This is definitely BS
  • Options
    Isn’t there another post somewhere showing Hype taking damage during Heavy also ?
  • Options

Jestress said:

That’s correct last time I checked. But large champs take damage when specials are used.
    Not correct
  • Options

• Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    sp3s werent getting glanced for me period when i ran through. and i use capiw and blade for 90% of it
  • Options
    Yep
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    This node is buggy AA take hevr and can dies
  • Options

Isn’t there another post somewhere showing Hype taking damage during Heavy also ?

April 13 comment in main Back Issues thread.. Video showing Hyperion taking Glancing damage doing a Heavy (or at least he suspects)...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/132287/back-issues-2-mystery-in-the-microrealm/p12
  • Options
    edited April 2019

April 13 comment in main Back Issues thread.. Video showing Hyperion taking Glancing damage doing a Heavy (or at least he suspects)...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/132287/back-issues-2-mystery-in-the-microrealm/p12
    Just checked it was his sp3 same bug thanks for posting that! Need some KABAM insight now, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Hey there, thanks for providing us with the video. We'll pass this along to the rest of the team.
  • Options
    @DarthVadid , it looks like that other video (link to main Back Issues thread) starts out with SP3 glancing problem, but still has 1% health afterwards, and no apparent DoT debuffs. Then he starts a Heavy right afterward and that is when the rest of the 1% Health gets eaten up and he actually dies. So might have been a 2 part problem ?? (unless there was some non-apparent DoT taking place).
  • Options

@DarthVadid , it looks like that other video (link to main Back Issues thread) starts out with SP3 glancing problem, but still has 1% health afterwards, and no apparent DoT debuffs. Then he starts a Heavy right afterward and that is when the rest of the 1% Health gets eaten up and he actually dies. So might have been a 2 part problem ?? (unless there was some non-apparent DoT taking place).

Your right that’s it exactly hemidal saves him only to die again by the bug lol
  • Options
    Thank You Kabam my items waisted were refunded promptly. Very impressed was expecting a battle... however the bug isn’t fixed so it got me again. I’m 100 complete 2:1 now so I’m moving on. But every one beware sp3 with Hyperion could kill you in Variant 2. Thanks to all who posted here helping bring attention to the problem
  • Options
    PgalPgal Posts: 39
    Over a year later and still not fixed.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Pgal said:

Over a year later and still not fixed.

Sorta like the champion slow bug that has been around for months, and the true damage armor break interaction that hasn’t been fixed in years