**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sensational Synergies - A Community Discussion

13»

Comments

• EakomoEakomo Posts: 43
    the synergy i've been using a lot and enjoy is the mephisto and symbiote supreme synergy
  • RHULK/MASACRE/DOMINO
  • danpower92003danpower92003 Posts: 16
    Night Thrasher and Cyclops are really good. But my favourite is Venom and Heimdall with their unique ones
  • JC2018JC2018 Posts: 15
    Quake + Nick Fury, which gives everyone on the team 3 evades and helps with Quake safely charging her heavy attack. The evades can make mistakes much less costly.

For Thanos in this month’s EV, I used Quake + Nick Fury + Hulk + Heimdall + Thor Rags, which gave Hulk 3 evades and 2 periods of invulnerability.
  • JC2018 said:

Quake + Nick Fury, which gives everyone on the team 3 evades and helps with Quake safely charging her heavy attack. The evades can make mistakes much less costly.

For Thanos in this month’s EV, I used Quake + Nick Fury + Hulk + Heimdall + Thor Rags, which gave Hulk 3 evades and 2 periods of invulnerability.

I've recently been using the Quake + Nick Fury combo for new Champions I've gotten and new bosses I've come across. It makes learning the ropes a bit safer. I still do like it for general use to, especially for certain Champs that don't have as much survivability on their own. I may also start using it with Hela so I can charge Fury buffs with her Heavy a bit more safely.
  • An awesome synergy which is quite situational is the cap iw + stark spidey or vision which allows any tech champ to take on havok as it power drains on havoks specials, removing his plasma charges.

That synergy is awesome even for non havok match ups as it allows so much more control in match ups like hyperion.

I'll have to use that one; it's a creative solution to that match-up I hadn't thought about before.
  • TH3_STONETH3_STONE Posts: 56
    Loki.. hella ..ragsthor..diablo...heimdal (best for loki)
  • SyedSyed Posts: 25
    I always used my Ironman IW no synergy needed he got all what you need
    Power Control (check)
    Damage over time (check)
    Armour break (Check)
    Incinerate (check)
    Bleed immunity (check )*
    Cold snap immune (check) *
    Auto Block (check)
    Stun opponents (check)
    Best Mordo Counter ( check)
    Many more --------
    Try for yourself
    I got 2-3-4-5 Star of IMIW
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Syed said:

I always used my Ironman IW no synergy needed he got all what you need
    Power Control (check)
    Damage over time (check)
    Armour break (Check)
    Incinerate (check)
    Bleed immunity (check )*
    Cold snap immune (check) *
    Auto Block (check)
    Stun opponents (check)
    Best Mordo Counter ( check)
    Many more --------
    Try for yourself
    I got 2-3-4-5 Star of IMIW

Agreed. I recently r4ed my IMIW and he's a utility god. I also use him to fight korgs while questing, he just makes it easy. Such a great defender and underrated offender.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    3* Nick Fury before he was nerfed, GR for 5* blade, morningstar for 5* magik, 3* darkhawk for my 550 venom, and hiemdell always!
  • Love my Omega Red + Wolvie + Sabertooth. Omega Red is already great, but those two synergies plus suicide masteries take OR to a whole different level.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Something I found pretty recently was this team:

Angela (main)
    Gamora
    Cap IW
    Morningstar

With these champs, we get the following synergies:
    +20% buff duration for Angela (Angela + Morningstar)
    +25% buff duration for Cosmic champions (Cap IW synergy with Gamora)
    +10% Fury and Precision potency (Gamora synergy with Angela)

+45% buff duration! That's a lot!
    Angela has, at a base, has a 5% heal for every 10% health she loses. x1.15 to this healing from the Recovery mastery, and we get... 5*1.15*1.45=8.33% heal for every 10% health lost. That's 5/6 of the damage required to get a regen healed back from said regen. AND it also increases the duration of her other buffs, so you can pretty reasonably get more potency on a fury or two from that sp3 buff (whatever it's called).
    I mean I don't use it much, but if I get a 6* gamora and 5* Cap IW and Morningstar, I might find myself using it in normal questing. Probably with a different class again so that Cap IW can benefit from more effects from his awakened ability.
  • onebeyondallonebeyondall Posts: 70
    It will be good if we can Update our current one already. Many new synergy display are not updated.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    My main synergy use is the holy trinity which is so useful even though my blade is only 4*. Then Act 6 happened and I can’t use this synergy there. Thanks Kabam.

I also awakened capIW for his utility in his synergies.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Another team that came into my attention today:

Holy Trinity

+ Dormammu / Mephisto : Blade extends DS to all Mystics. If it's Mephisto, GR starts fight with a + 10% fury buff.
    + Hela: Hell Lords synergy with either Dorm / Meph, she starts the fight with 1 bar of power (if you fire immediately SP1 that's 1 fury buff) and each of the 2 mystics benefit as well.

• sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    I do not use sinegias. You must be a very excellent player or have most characters to be able to use them all in combat. I find it meaningful and many synergies are totally useless. most without mentioning the inequality that exists between them. from reviving and being indestructible and unstoppable to increasing disproportionately the damages or critical failures and incineration to only increase the master blockade. It is absurd and disproportionate. the synergies are only for a few players.
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Bishop + Storm/Electro/Dr Strange and Cyclops 32% power at the start of the fight, with the carry over power bar he can just spam specials for fun. It's like Hyperion.
    Loki/Rags The power gain to unblockable L2 or buff steal L1 is great.
    Rags/Hela the +10% heal on all kills is great outside of arenas.
    GR/Blade/Stark Spider-Man
    The Hood/Dormammu. 20% chance to survive being Ko'd.
  • Love my Omega Red + Wolvie + Sabertooth. Omega Red is already great, but those two synergies plus suicide masteries take OR to a whole different level.

I'm jealous of your team!
  • TheMitchTheMitch Posts: 20
    Favourite synergies are:
    -heimdall, thing, angela, the champion, thor
    -domino, red hulk, masacre, magneto and cyclopes
    -wasp, antman, ghost and two yellow jackets
    -stark enhanced spidey, blade, ghost rider, nick fury, goldpool
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Here's a good one.

6* juggernaut
    6* Iron Fist
    6* DPX