Options

A question

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
If we put Thor's hammer on the chair above all what would happen, does the chair break if he's unworthy, would that be considered murder or destruction of property. Can a chair be worthy, what would he do with it if he is worthy.

Comments

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Well the chair can’t exactly throw it, can it?
  • Options
    Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Did you see how mean that chair was to us? There's no way that it's worthy. I bet the chair would just break. If it was worthy, it would kick your butt though
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    How do i make the chair my profile pic I couldn’t find it lol.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★

How do i make the chair my profile pic I couldn’t find it lol.

Just remove any you have on.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 619 ★★
    @Panchulon21 choose "remove picture" at the bottom
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Mjolnir would melt when it gets close to chair
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,769 Guardian
    Thor's Hammer can't be unmoveable from the strandpoint of being too “heavy” from a “gravity” point of view (else it would crush anything it was on, or even sink into the ground). But at the same time it can not be “unmoveable” from the standpoint of “space time” either, since technically it is being moved thru space as the Earth spins, rotates around the Sun, spirals in the Galaxy,, etc (although you could argue it is not a person doing that).
    Could you ride up (or down) in an elevator in which Thor has placed his Hammer ? Would Thor have to be the one to press the Up/Down button for the Hammer to allow the elevator to move ? Haha.

Reminds me of Big Bang Theory when all the women on the show debated about this 😀
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Thor's Hammer can't be unmoveable from the strandpoint of being too “heavy” from a “gravity” point of view (else it would crush anything it was on, or even sink into the ground). But at the same time it can not be “unmoveable” from the standpoint of “space time” either, since technically it is being moved thru space as the Earth spins, rotates around the Sun, spirals in the Galaxy,, etc (although you could argue it is not a person doing that).
    Could you ride up (or down) in an elevator in which Thor has placed his Hammer ? Would Thor have to be the one to press the Up/Down button for the Hammer to allow the elevator to move ? Haha.

Reminds me of Big Bang Theory when all the women on the show debated about this 😀

But this chair is a sentient being so there's gotta be different rules that apply
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    What would happen in an encounter between a black hole and Mjolnir?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,769 Guardian
    The CHAIR wouldn’t break (ie, gravity), but it also couldn't move, unless it could “slide” itself out sideways from underneath Hammer (but then what does Hammer do, does it fall to the floor or hang in mid-air ? Lol)

Also noticed a flaw in original premise “if WE put Thor's Hammer on the Chair...” Note that WE would not be able to, Thor (or Cap 😀) would have to. 😀😀😀